SASS Wire Forum

Hell on Wheels

Rye Miles #13621

Did anyone see the last episode of Hell on Wheels last night? Great episode, now we gotta wait till next year!!! Grrrrrr………...

Ole Swede going after Bohanon's family alone makes enough drama....rest of the storyline is great too. I'm like you OLG, I didn't realize it was the season finale until I watched for "next week's episode" highlights and saw where they said it would return in 2016. Great show and I look forward to seeing it next year.

Kajun

I watched it and really liked the episode. Sorry its coming to an end. I'm wondering if ole Swede is going finally meet his demise. Its been long in coming if so! ;)

The Swede will get a spinoff series.

Hell on Veels.

lCBQHJ.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of Heartbreak Ridge with the platoon chanting "Swede! Swede! Swede!"

Yes it was-Just didn't know it was the season finale, till the show came on.

OLG

It's not the season finale. It's the mid season finale. Apparently as long as you call it what you want to call it, it doesn't matter if it doesn't come back until next year. They did the same thing with Mad Men.

It was a great episode though. I like how we get to see that Bohanon's real motivation is getting the railroad built, no matter who does it or how it gets done.

I got a bad feeling about how this whole series is going end.

Like when Bobby Ewing woke up and everything had been a dream? Cant be that bad.... :lol::lol:

I got a bad feeling about how this whole series is going end.

Well, if you look at the cast of characters, probably only a few deserve to survive.

Very few. ;)

Eva and Miss Ellison return to New York together and eventually become suffragettes.

Mickey changes his name to Swearingin and moves to Deadwood.

Thor Gunderson kills Bohannon and his family, thereby losing his purpose in life. He moves to Fargo, North Dakota and establishes a wood chipper company.

I thought they said " returning Sept 26th." Guess I was mistaken. Well that sucks.

Yeah, I think they said returning in 2016. But you're right, it sucks. They've studied at the knee of The Sopranos, Mad Men, and others. Everything is filmed and wrapped up, and they stretch it out to build anticipation and ad revenue. I've got no problem with the profit motive, but the desires of the viewers always seem to come last.

"We're gonna need another redhead." I laughed out loud.

I laughed at that too! I thought that whole scene was great! The red head telling Eva to leave.... Eva turns around and plugs her.

Eva and Miss Ellison return to New York together and eventually become suffragettes.

Mickey changes his name to Swearingin and moves to Deadwood.

Thor Gunderson kills Bohannon and his family, thereby losing his purpose in life. He moves to Fargo, South Dakota and establishes a wood chipper company.

Well dang..... Talk about a spoiler! :)

Archived