SASS Wire Forum

While watching the Monday Night Football Game tonight

They ran a commercial for Coor's beer, and their mountain fresh water. I got to cogitating about that water. It sure looks pure and clean and fresh. But then I realized that bears pee in it. Not only that, so do beavers, badgers and skunks. Not to mention what fish do in it.

I think I will stick with some other brand.

C'mon! Beer is the urine of animals that are lower on the food chain than bacteria!! :o (no YUCK! icon)

What it's made of is hardly of any greater consequence!! :wacko::lol:

Every drop of water on earth has been here since there was an earth. At one time or another it's all been peed!

That's what my 7th grade science teacher told me. However, water is destroyed by plants during photosynthesis, and re-created by both plants and animals during cellular respiration. So if you measured the moisture content of the air you breath in, and then the moisture content of the air you exhale, the difference is water that your body has created.

Y'all can send all that beer you don't like to me!

Harvey

Too bad you had to leave early Saturday, Harvey. M.C. Ryder, Buckhorn Bud, Silver Badger, Cowboy Earl and I stood around the fire quite a while, proposing various toasts and solving miscellaneous world problems.

I've been to the Golden brewery. The water comes from Clear Creek. 140 years ago when Coors started brewing in Colorado, they built the brewery where Clear Creek came out of the mountains. It was famous for being some of the purest water coming out of the Rockies.

Today, like all breweries, the water is purified. But back before modern day technology, it was the best water available.

Little known fact. Coors employees were allowed to drink beer at lunch or on breaks until a 1994 accident. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-10-07/business/9410070337_1_coors-spokesman-coors-employees-free-beer

Too bad you had to leave early Saturday, Harvey. M.C. Ryder, Buckhorn Bud, Silver Badger, Cowboy Earl and I stood around the fire quite a while, proposing various toasts and solving miscellaneous world problems.

Yeee gawd, now THERE'S a crew. :wacko:

Alcohol dehydrates you so you can consume more liquid. Water don't process as fast as alcohol so you can't drink it as fast or you'll fill up.

Nobody buys beer. You just rent it!

Wished I could have stayed and drowned my sorrow from my first ever SDQ (Ugh...) - I could have used the collective wisdom of the ages, as assembled.

Do y'all remember any of those "solutions" ya came up with?

Archived