SASS Wire Forum

Leaving Florida and headin back to Indiana: Korupt Karl

Widder, SASS #59054

Talking about greens, how many of you know what "creeses" are and where you find them?

evabody knows what creeses is.

its them things the Bunk House Boss arns into your britches to help smooth out all them wrinkels.

:lol:

..........Widder

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night in related stories the late news reported that alcohol sales and application for restraining orders for the state of Florida were predicted to fall by as much as 50% in the month of April

Ladies were heard cheering and liquor distributors were videoed sobbing quietly in corners

In a follow up story the Indiana National Guard had been mobilized for the publics welfare. The governor urges folks to stay calm.....They hope they can control the situation, but staying inside is recommended unless it is absolutely necessary

Let me get this straight....he called to tell you he couldn't talk to you??? and all this time I thought Cheyenne wuz tha crazy one..... :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

Not exactly!

He called to tell me that he was driving thru Atlanta and was in the middle of 8 lanes of heavy traffic.....sooooooo, he really couldn't talk.

Obviously, you've never actually met Karl..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

No.....I haven't......I suppose the nice thing to say would be that I'm looking forward to possibly meeting him in a couple of months......the truth is I think my husband needs to get me professional help for even considering it............ :wacko::wacko::P:lol::lol:

Widder...........

I have a friend like that, I mean besides Karl, he calls to tell you how busy he is and that he can't talk right now, but spends the next 10 minutes telling me about it :blink::lol:

Pardon...

You come east, but to get to Tennessee y'all gotta head south.

East, and South, are two wildy different regions.

Just make sure you differentiate if y'all head south ;)

Forgetting to could cause some hard feelings :lol:

Meant no offense...but from here everything on tha other side of the Colorado/Kansas border is jus "East".....and I'z still not sure that tha world don't end at the border and we'z gonna drop off tha side of it and never be seen or heard from again :blink: ......never been past there, at least by much, I think if you draw a line up from the Colorado/Kansas border into South Dakota the Badlands would still be on this side of it, and that's as far east as I've ever been....(and yes technically that's northeast, not east) ;)

Over on this side, everything is jus West except Texas which is special and dunt yu fergits it unless ya want a Texan kickin' yer heiney, and California which (cept for a few individuals who are actually pretty decent, and of course Disneyland) we try real hard not ta claim....

Ya'll still eat funny....taint yu fellas never herd of pizza???????????? :huh::huh: :huh:

Karl is gonna be mist!!!!! taint got nuthan that'll shoot all the way up north to indeeanna......

Let me get this straight....he called to tell you he couldn't talk to you??? and all this time I thought Cheyenne wuz tha crazy one..... :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

You think Shy Annie is crazy? You must not get out very much! Just wait till you get to Ohio. The traveling circus crew will show you crazy! Widder, it is fried cabbage and sausage at least once a month round our house!

Got home this morning about 10....Good to be home. See you'all real soon.

KK

Now fried okra is the nectar of the gods down here, but....it's second only to boiled okra! (Now is the time fer all you nay-sayin' pards possessin' an uneducated palate to swear, hoot, holler and throw hissy fits in disagreement) For the rest of you ladies and gentlemen who maintain a respect for the finer foods in life, here is one recipe for this year 'round delight from deep south Mississippi!

The quantity depends on the number of people to be served but for just Ms Pat and I, we wash a dozen pieces and trim the stems off to the base of the okra. Place the Okra in a pot with enough water to just cover all the pieces and add a quarter of a chopped onion, one half teaspoon of bacon fat and salt to taste. For added flavor, you can add a handful of black eyed or Crowder peas and/or speckled butterbeans. Bring the pot to a boil and then turn to low and let simmer approximately thirty minutes. Serve hot alongside cornbread, creamed or boiled corn, tomatoes and any of your favorite vegetables.

You fellers in Indiana be sure to offer Korupt Karl a helpin' of boiled if he declines the fried. Mighty larapin!

Ya'll still eat funny....taint yu fellas never herd of pizza???????????? :huh::huh: :huh:

I might look dumb but I ain't stupid..... :wacko:

We got a herd of cattle and some farmers might even have a herd of goats or sheep. BUT, I ain't heard bout nobody around here with a 'herd of pizza'.

I guess that one of them new crossbreed little furry animals from out on the left side of the mighty Mississippi.

BUT, I'm gona be on the lookout for em now..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

They iz tasty stuff!!! ;);) ;) And ifn' ya have truble catchin' em, there's folks that ya kin call and they bring one to ya....already cleaned and cooked and everythin'!!! :D:D

Oh yea, now I understand. Its one of them flat, round things what looks like uncle Neds ole coondog after it got runned over by one of them big semi's with 18 wheels. Course, only the back 4 of em is what run over ole Crockett but nonetheless, it still flattened him out. He didn't even have time to get out a good 'yelp'.

The coon got away.

..........Widder

Well, don't go havin any doubts about Crockett's taste. He fathered up a passel of pups by Matilda, and some folks say that she is one of the prettiest coon dogs they had ever seen.

Ain't nothin wrong with Crockett's taste. Course, after that truck run over him, I guess you could have doubts about his depth perception..:(

..........Widder

They iz tasty stuff!!! ;);) ;) And ifn' ya have truble catchin' em, there's folks that ya kin call and they bring one to ya....already cleaned and cooked and everythin'!!! :D:D

Them peoples that bring you them pizza's won't come nowhere near my place though. They said something about it bein to fer away...

Now if'n I lived in one of them thar cities... I reckon I could get a feller to bring me one.

You guys have unleashed some serious food cravings in me. Man, I miss living in Georgia sometimes

vension steaks or backstraps cooked with fajita mix!!!! forgit the pizza!!!

or venison cooked with tomato sauce, gloves, cinnamon, brown sugar, lil vinegar, and pineapple or peaches..... oh my!!

vension steaks or backstraps cooked with fajita mix!!!! forgit the pizza!!!

or venison cooked with tomato sauce, gloves, cinnamon, brown sugar, lil vinegar, and pineapple or peaches..... oh my!!

ShyAnnie,

round here, you can fix that venison with a can of fruit cocktail in the frying pan. My buddy calls it 'Rainbow Venison'.

He makes awesome porkchops the same way and calls them 'Rainbow Porkchops'.

Throw in some Fried Okra and white beans and you've got the 'unreal meal'.

Probably even better would be some fried Catfish, white beans, cole slaw and/or fried Okra.

..........Widder

My grandmother made the best Cracklin Cornbread in the world. When we would go home to NC it was always waiting for us along with Fried Okra, grown fresh in her garden.

Some great memories of my Mamaw

No.....I haven't......I suppose the nice thing to say would be that I'm looking forward to possibly meeting him in a couple of months......the truth is I think my husband needs to get me professional help for even considering it............ :wacko::wacko::P:lol::lol:

.....professional help and a restraining order.....in advance!

Is tha restraining order fer me or fer Karl????? :huh::huh::P

That all depends....how many ya got. I've got at least 47 at the latest count and that was just for the ladies.....children and animals, well, that's another story and it really is only a rumor.....

KK

I dunt gots nun so far....I'z jus a innocent little angel..... :D:D :D :D:D

oh lordy, wares my swamp boots??!!!! better yit, my chest waders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got home this afternoon, put the battery in the Classic and rode up to the post office. I just got back to the bike and was putting my helmet on and this girl ridin passenger drove by and gave me a thumbs up. I recognized Slim's family and waved. She didn't recognize me and I walked over after they parked and took my helmet off....and she said cool bike, I was giving the thumbs up for the bike...didn't know it was you....lol.

KK

Archived