SASS Wire Forum

What are you doing before tomorrow's shoot?

J-BAR #18287

The boss is in Arkansas helping our daughter with a new grandson, so I am batching for a few days.

Got the guns and ammo loaded for tomorrow's shoot. My son, Fret Maverick, will be shooting with me. I'm prepping myself mentally with "The Hallelujah Trail" on DVD, and some Powers on ice.

Now I See It!

Hope your preparations are as enjoyable.

I'm shooting Sunday with The Cowboys in Norco, Ca. The realtor trying to sell our house is having an open house on Sunday so she told me I'd have to disappear. It works for me.

The Southern Missouri Rangers are shooting at their Outlaw Range just south of Marshfield, MO. Gonna try to beat the next cold front!

Set your alarm early and sneak out before she wakes up!!

:lol:

I'm shooting Sunday with The Cowboys in Norco, Ca. The realtor trying to sell our house is having an open house on Sunday so she told me I'd have to disappear. It works for me.

I got to visit Norco in 2003 when I was detailed out there for a few weeks.

If you see B.T. Blade, Lucky, and Capt. Jake Cutter, please give them my regards. They made me feel right at home and I appreciated their kindness.

Will do J Bar. Capt. Jake Cutter will be there but BT and Lucky are up in Utah now.

Puttin' my 97 back together. I made a pile of gun parts out of it, and then had to make a gun out of the pile of parts. Got her all cleaned up and the left extractor is now coil springed.

1000 hours at Shedd OR, OOWSS.

Jealous.

Wish I was shooting tomorrow. Headed instead, to the east for work. Snow predicted Tuesday :o:ph34r::blink:

I have a Granddaughter that plays club volleyball. I'll be watching that and maybe meet the evil twin for supper.

Howdy all,

Not shooting this weekend. The wife and I have a team meeting for work this morning (Saturday) from 9-11 and then state mandated training for our insurance licenses from 1:50PM to 6:50PM. Then a long day on Sunday from 8AM to 6:50PM.

So someone think of us when you send some lead downrange.

Good seeing ya J-Bar & Fingers McGee, dang wish I could have shot with your posse, but really had a great time with the cowboys & cowgirls I was with. Haven't been able to shoot over the past 6 months and it was a blast. And dang wouldn't you know it, I shot a clean match. :) Guess I just needed some time off ta straighten the eyes or whatever that was out of kilter. :wacko:

Irish Tom and Smoken D,

Great seeing both of you today! Yeah, it's been too long. Congrats on the clean match...heckuva way to start the year.

Tomorrow's wind chill is going to be 20 degrees; glad we got it in today.

Archived