SASS Wire Forum

korupt karl diggi'n out!

Montana Longhair 27261

Just talked ta the Korupt one and he seems ta be havi'n a problem diggi'n out a very deep sand in the sunshine state!

Feller could have worse issues!

Glad my pard is havi'n fun and his miss kay is doi'n well!

We miss them both in the north, but I figure them southern boys will send him packi'n soon!

Been quiet around these parts without 'em!!

Fuball and co.

Oh Furry one, I am afraid that you might have opened a massive can of worms with this post! If he gets to thinkin he has friends up here........he might come back! (now, if the truth be known, i kinda miss the old feller me own self.)

My phone rings in the office about twice a week. GUESS WHO?

Yep, it ole KK calling to 'check on me' and let me know that his day will be busy playing golf and trying not to get sunburnt. Then he tells me about the afternoon massage that some little sweety is gona give him down at the club house.

Then I tell him that I'm broke and need him to send money.

He sez that he's getting some static on the phone and needs to run. "He'll call me later"!

..........Widder

He's playing golf so much he taint got the time to play cowboy much.... Maybe he'll wanna play cowboy this sunday.

He's playing golf so much he taint got the time to play cowboy much.... Maybe he'll wanna play cowboy this sunday.

I hope he comes out to play this Sunday at Ruskin.

Hey Fuball, we ain't dumb....we'll send him back when he's broke. :P

Really big kat box!!!!

Li'l sis ain't blushed in a while! She misses him! She is worried them Florida folks is gonna teach him a bad habit or two!!

Up in the high country a northern indiana we calls it a paradise pass playground where's he kin play all the time!!

Wyatt, we are both heading for Ruskin on Sunday!!! put us with you! I'll call on the way up to remind you, not that you ever git cornfuzed er anythin lak thit!

You reckon KKKKKKKKKorupt KKKKKKKarl has one of them golf ball launchers for his cowboy rifle like them you see for ARs? That way he could combine his shooting and golf. :lol::D

P'nut Butter, We will put you and Jelly on the posse with us

We may have six Jedi there.........enough for a council.

I'm a happy Cowboy :D

SIX...?

thats more like a crew for the Titanic and sinking fast..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Hey WYATT,

IS THIS TRUE?

back in around January or February 2010, ol KK shows up at Ruskin and finishes 1st in GF category.

Some of the names of his victims are: Chance Ramsey, Cypress Sam and some tall feller name WYATT.

OUCH, that must have been insulting..... :lol:

Ain't too many GFer's can get whooped by a Yankee with a golf club in one hand and a cigar in the other..... :o

..........Widder

Chance Ramsey, Cypress Sam, P'nut Butter and Jelly, DID and myowndangself

DID is the only unknown, but I can see the future and I feel a hug from Darlin coming soon :)

Let's see....Wyatt, Cypress Sam, Cheyenne Culpepper, Dang It Dan, Chance Ramsey and Korupt Karl would make a SIX PACK....now that's what I'm talkin about.

Did someone mention hugs? and Darlin?

pb

Widder.........

It's true, KK put a whoopin on us. He was a Gunfightin machine that day.

He had an advantage of his butt ugly Pastel Paisley Shirt as a distraction

He remembers the win.........everybody else remembers the shirt :blink:

Shhhhhhhhhhh.............don't tell KK, but we let him win ;)

Did someone mention hugs? and Darlin?

pb

Careful...she has restraining papers on most of us....lol.

KK

not me :wub:

Hey! We are above the freezing mark and snow is melting. That's the good news - more snow and single digit temps are on the way back.

Y'all are havin' too much fun. Watch that sunburn, and don't turn yer back on KK :P If yer playin' golf with him and can't find yer ball, look under his foot ;)

Git yer buns back up norf an brang that warm weather with ya!

CR

Sis is sendi'n ya some monkey butt powder fur yer bottom, so ya won't chafe!!!

Furball

Sis is sendi'n ya some monkey butt powder fur yer bottom, so ya won't chafe!!!

Furball

Now that's funny! However, I don't think the Monkey Butt Powder, as good as it is, !will help the chaffing on that antique hind end

Sis says karl is like a fine Whine!

Karl does make a fiercely rum and diet coke!!

Sis and me just finished active shooter training, she is about ta raise a glass a moscoto wine in yer honor karl!

Have a grand weekend!

Furbus!

He'll have a fine time tomorrow, he's going shooting with............................................. ME!

Karl does make a fiercely rum and diet coke!!

Sis and me just finished active shooter training, she is about ta raise a glass a moscoto wine in yer honor karl!

Have a grand weekend!

Furbus!

Furball and Sis....congrats on the active shooter training....Enjoy the wine and I'll sure enjoy shootin tomorrow at Ruskin. I can't wait to see Sun, Sam, Wyatt, DID, Dang it's Darlin, the Chance Ramsey group....and all my other pards that I can't think of at the moment. Just came back from a Komet's Hockey game against the Florida team at Germain arena. We were leading 3 to nothing at the end of 2....I had enough to drink so I had them take me home.

Getting some rest and I'll see you all in the morning.

KK

With karl it's always an adventure!!

Furball

Sure was good seeing Karl (Kup Killer) today. Glad that you didn't get injured today.........I'd throw that underwear away though.

Sun

Me as well....looking forward to the parking lot crew at Ides. Special thanks to Dang Its Darlin for tending to me today.....THANKS KK

if you ever want to stop the Korupt one in his tracks, throw your hands up in the air and while waving them, shout,,,,,, BAD TOUCH, BAD TOUCH!!!!

Archived