SASS Wire Forum

Guns of Autumn

Badlands Bob #61228

You are cheating...you have REAL sights! I think ole Badlands Bob needs ta inspect your shooting irons. If he can't disqualify you on the legality of them he oughta fine ya 10 seconds on each stage for just being ornery :)

Since it's obvious we can't do this legal an honest, we'll do this illegal and dishonest. I plan on slowing Rolan down by filling him up with BBQ and banana puddin. He won't be able to move so fast after lunch.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it's obvious we can't do this legal an honest, we'll do this illegal and dishonest. I plan on slowing Rolan down by filling him up with BBQ and banana puddin. He won't be able to move so fast after lunch.

You gotta watch ole Rolan all the time.....after a lunch like that he'll be shooting smokeless in the front side and BP on the backside :)

(did I just say that?)

I'm all signed up. I'll be there if I can shake this pneumonia I caught while at Ambush at Cavern Cove. Looking forward to shooting there again this year.

Daybreaker

I'm all signed up. I'll be there if I can shake this pneumonia I caught while at Ambush at Cavern Cove. Looking forward to shooting there again this year.

Daybreaker

You're lucky all you caught was pneumonia from that wild Bama bunch :)

Hope you shake that sickness and shoot well at GOA.

Daybreaker

I hope you didn't catch that crap I had, we were on the same posse and that's the worst I have felt in years. I almost didn't go but it was just hitting me a few days before the match and I had no idea how bad it was going to get. Get better quick!

Daybreaker

I hope you didn't catch that crap I had, we were on the same posse and that's the worst I have felt in years. I almost didn't go but it was just hitting me a few days before the match and I had no idea how bad it was going to get. Get better quick!

I caught an ear infection while I was at Ambush. Maybe it's from putting those dirty ear plugs in my ears for 4 days straight. Naw, that couldn't have anything to do with it. Antibiotics are a wonderful thing. Hope ya heal up quick Daybreaker.

Hey Badlands Bob....I was studying the weather and looks like a hurricane is a brewing in the Atlantic. Any chance those soot shooters will get a break at Guns of Autumn with a little breeze to clear their view? Of course if the view is of Lickskillet Charie I'd be praying for no wind :)

Someone needs a Whinebulance!

Since he's shooting in the same category as me I think 15 seconds would be better. ;) Harman got that bionic knee put in a while back so he needs at least a 30 second SOG. :lol: Pants Afire should get one too, not sure why but I'll think of something. :blink: You won't be there so I guess I don't need to penalize you.

Let's see any Wranglers I've missed?

One more Capt!

Badland Bob, Received schedule.

0630-Badland Bob comes to open gates. Brisket will start making coffee.

Following was not added.

0634-Badland Bob looking for keys, checks pockets, no keys. 0640- Badland Bob remembers they are in his other pants pocket, and those pants are home.

0650-Badland Bob returns with keys and opens gate. Brisket informs Bob that the coffee is home. 0655-Bob drives home to get coffee.

0729-Badland Bob returns with coffee.

0730- shooters picking up packets wondering why Bob is sweating so much?

Following was not added.

0634-Badland Bob looking for keys, checks pockets, no keys. 0640- Badland Bob remembers they are in his other pants pocket, and those pants are home.

0650-Badland Bob returns with keys and opens gate. Brisket informs Bob that the coffee is home. 0655-Bob drives home to get coffee.

0732-Badlands Bob remembers that he left his holsters at home, puts Cherokee Charlie in charge of range and leaves for home to get his holsters.

KK, Don't ya mean he left Cheating Charlie in charge.Some of the Alabama bunch will be pulling out early Friday morning.Me Lawman and Bo Diddley should be there bout mid afternoon.Dang KK wish you were gonna be there you gonna miss a good'n,but thats ok.Keep your ears covered cause we is gonna talk about you real bad while you're gone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KK, Don't ya mean he left Cheating Charlie in charge.Some of the Alabama bunch will be pulling out early Friday morning.Me Lawman and Bo Diddley should be there bout mid afternoon.Dang KK wish you were gonna be there you gonna miss a good'n,but thats ok.Keep your ears covered cause we is gonna talk about you real bad while you're gone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heck, we talk real bad about him when he's there!

Yehaw!

Glad to see some old faces from Alabama coming, and a new one...

Welcome Bar Keep... are you gonna ask for tips from your posse here to? Are you bringing that fella that dresses fancy, and has a fancy new Marlin?

Skittles... What's it looking like for the SE Regional? I still got room for you.

Don't you worry LSC....your good name won't be any more good when I get to Texas at CAC.

Heck, we talk real bad about him when he's there!

Yep CBB...I wouldn't expect anything to change. Rest assured that I will return the favor. :)

And where in world is BLB...his ears ought to be burning about now. Skittles, I guess he's out trying to find a replacement for your ex-wife :)

Harman still don't know just yet ,still trying to get some things in place at work.Will talk more bout it this weekend. LSC

KK you know it might not be safe for you in Texas.You never know who i've talked to out there for you're welcoming comitee. :P:o

Oh crap! Oh well, I guess I can hope for 12th place Wrangler!

Seriously, I'm very glad you can make it!! My wife will be shooting too, so you can meet her. Do you have a place to stay?

Thanks Capt.! Looking forward to shooting with you and the Gawja crew again! Blackjack got a room Friday night in Gainesville so we will be close to the range. Tell the family I am looking forward to meeting them.

Yehaw!

Glad to see some old faces from Alabama coming, and a new one...

Welcome Bar Keep... are you gonna ask for tips from your posse here to? Are you bringing that fella that dresses fancy, and has a fancy new Marlin?

Skittles... What's it looking like for the SE Regional? I still got room for you.

Harman, any good Barkeep works for tips! :lol: yeah I wil have Blackjack in tow with me. Lookout Gawja.

You gotta watch ole Rolan all the time.....after a lunch like that he'll be shooting smokeless in the front side and BP on the backside :)

(did I just say that?)

Hey, you try living without 13" of large intestine. It has its disadvantages. Frankly it beats the alternatives. :blink::wacko:

Following was not added.

0732-Badlands Bob remembers that he left his holsters at home, puts Cherokee Charlie in charge of range and leaves for home to get his holsters.

Yep, this sounds like my schedule all right. Fortunately, I have some good help to keep me on track. I'm easily distracted you know. This is setup day and the weather is going to be beautiful. :) YeeHaaa, All my rowdy friends are comin' round.

All for now. Gotta go haul some steel and powder my nose.

Yep, this sounds like my schedule all right. Fortunately, I have some good help to keep me on track. I'm easily distracted you know. This is setup day and the weather is going to be beautiful. :) YeeHaaa, All my rowdy friends are comin' round.

Bob,

Will there be a bay open this afternoon? Blue Ridge Rattler wants to try out my Birdshead Vaqueros.

yadda yadda some stuff....

BLB....would that be holy black....and in your nose? That would be a sure cure for any head cold or stopped up sinuses that you might be sufferin' from. A little pinch of the holy black up the nose and light it off! That'd clean out your sinuses for shore :)

Kajun

Bob,

Will there be a bay open this afternoon? Blue Ridge Rattler wants to try out my Birdshead Vaqueros.

Ya'll come on down. Just shoot around the purdy steel on account a we already got it painted.

We are READY

Yeehaa,

Heading for the Booth Museum this morning & hope to visit the range in the late afternoon. Really looking forward to GOA and meeting y'all.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Yeehaa,

Heading for the Booth Museum this morning & hope to visit the range in the late afternoon. Really looking forward to GOA and meeting y'all.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

We'll see you there!

Yeehaa,

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Just look for the big florescent sign I made out by the entrance.

See ya on the range.

Badlands Bob

The South Carolkna folks are fleeing from the hurricane and heading your way! Save a dry spot for us: Shamrock Sadie, Knot Hardly Dunn, Sue Render, Kid Ray, Trail Bandit, California Lady, and Cowboy Junky. Carolina Girl will be watching this time...she is going to let her elbow heal (she has a boo boo). I guess she will be Junky's pool girl.

See you all there!

The South Carolkna folks are fleeing from the hurricane and heading your way! Save a dry spot for us: Shamrock Sadie, Knot Hardly Dunn, Sue Render, Kid Ray, Trail Bandit, California Lady, and Cowboy Junky. Carolina Girl will be watching this time...she is going to let her elbow heal (she has a boo boo). I guess she will be Junky's pool girl.

See you all there!

Sorry to hear about Carolina Girl's boo boo. She can be Junky's cheerleader.

We have dry weather with a high about 70 degrees tomorrow. Slight breeze predicted for the black powder shooters too. Saturday is gonna be a perfect shootin' day in Gainesville, Ga.

Hurricane.....what hurricane.

Archived