SASS Wire Forum

Guns of Autumn

Badlands Bob #61228

Fall is in the air and it's time for Guns of Autumn. We'll be smoking up the place on October 27th at the beautiful Cherokee Gun Club in Gainesville, GA. Be ready for 8 great stages written by our own Silver City Rebel. Targets will be big and close. The Three Little Pigs BBQ will be adding to the smoke also. Yep, their catering lunch again this year. We've got shootin' irons to give away along with a whole bunch of other great door prizes. Every year we pick a charity to sponsor at Guns of Autumn. This year we have chosen a local Boy Scout troop. We are even going to raffle off an engraved 2nd Generation Colt SAA in 45LC to benefit the Boy Scouts. Oh, and it comes in a presentation case too.

All this for only $35. Lunch is included in the shootin' fee so sign up and sign up often.

Just how much fun can you pack into one day? Come join us 'cause we're gonna find out.

http://www.cherokeegunclub.org/HTML29.phtml

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill Bob. Guess we better stop b*tchin about those danged mice riding on top of those flyers...huh Tuco :)

Bob trying to round up a couple these Alabama hoodlums to come down this year.Enjoyed last year although i didn't get to shoot cause of my shoulder.Looking forward to it this year. LSC

Lickskillet, Just load up a bus of them Alabama shooters and bring them on. We'll make room.

And Silver City Rebel did not write any mice into the stages. <_< I guess we are leaning more towards Good than Evil this time.

I'll be there! Not sure what side I want to be on yet though. :huh:

Fortunately you don't have to pick sides. You get to play them both.

I think after that last wedding, LSC is a confirmed bachelor. :lol:

Fortunately you don't have to pick sides. You get to play them both.

I think after that last wedding, LSC is a confirmed bachelor. :lol:

Oh LSC is confirmed alright....but I don't think bachelor is quite the word I had in mind :)

Always a great match. I wouldn't miss it. Don't mind playing evil, but sure am hoping good triumphs this time, assuming we can tell the difference.

CH

Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill Bob. Guess we better stop b*tchin about those danged mice riding on top of those flyers...huh Tuco :)

Indeed!

Any openings stiil left

Hey, You're always Somebody in Snellville!

We miss you! Come on back. We'll make room for you. Ask to shoot with "The Krappy Gang"

Any openings stiil left

Absolutely, we'll make room for you. I just got off the phone with the BBQ guys and we are ready. I had to make sure banana puddin was on the menu. :rolleyes:

I've been out of town for a while. I had to go over to Ambush and put some of them sassy Gunfighters back in their place. :)

We talked to Otter yesterday and let him know we'd like to shoot at the match. So we will see all of you Saturday! We have been wanting to shoot there, but my travel schedule hasn't allowed us to. So we are definitely looking forward to it!

We talked to Otter yesterday and let him know we'd like to shoot at the match. So we will see all of you Saturday! We have been wanting to shoot there, but my travel schedule hasn't allowed us to. So we are definitely looking forward to it!

We'd love to have you. We've been organizing and planning for months. This is going to be a good one.

I will be there. I am donating a bullet pouch. When I finish it I will post a pic so you all can see what you are silently bidding on.

Snellville Kid---Welcome---can't wait to see you again.

Dang,

Only two more weeks and we'll be putting lead down range. Really looking forward to my first visit to the Guns of Autumn.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

P.S. Visiting the Booth Museum on Friday.They are having festival over this weekend.

Welcome Keystone. Glad your coming. We put on a fun match.

Brisket and I are heading up to the range to do some housekeeping this morning. Polish the door knob and manicure the hay bales and such. We'll be ready.

Only 14 more days.

We are just two weeks away from one of the most fun matches, with the up close, real fast, and no boxes around.

One thing that I think we forgot to put in tge original post...

This is NOT a lost brass match... Those young men from the local boy scout troop that are our chosen charity this year will be picking up your brass, and delivering it to you at the unloading table.Less work for us, but please give them a pat on the back, and thank them for their help making Guns of Autumn a great match.

Hammer

Yee Haw... Marshal Troop you're bringing Blue Jeans, and you want to be on the evil posse?

What about you Marauder??? Good or evil, and you better bring Alice along to.

:) :) Of course. I'm sure Badland and Marauder want to be on the "evil" side, right? MT

I can't wait! This will be my first time shooting GOA with a Posse instead of shooting-through with the workers. I'm pumped! Bea still doesn't know if she can get off work, but she'll be at the "After party" at El Sombrero.

Archived