SASS Wire Forum

Guns of Autumn

Badlands Bob #61228

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to be on an "evil" posse! :) MT

I wouldn't make you choose between Good and Evil. Every posse gets to a chance at being evil, depending on the stage. Silver City Rebel wrote the scenarios and the story line. Clever fellar that Silver City Rebel. It's gonna be a lot of fun, which is what it's all about.

We look forward to seeing everybody and we'll have the coffee brewing.

Badlands Bob

We look forward to seeing everybody and we'll have the coffee brewing.

Badlands Bob

If'n LSC is coming you'll have some "pie" too :)

BLB, you make sure you call me when you pull my name out of the hat for that pistol.

BLB, you make sure you call me when you pull my name out of the hat for that pistol.

I'll be sure to let you know. Somebody is going to be a very happy Cowboy when they win that engraved Colt SAA.

We should pause to mention that Alcohol is NEVER permitted on Cherokee Gun Club property. :excl:

Dannnnnngggg!!!!! I forgot!!!!! ;):blush:

POSEE ONE Redeux...

There ya go a talkin' dat Franch agin....I know'd BLB forbid ferin' talkin' at Cherokee :)

Especially that hillbilly French stuff you speak. I don't know if it's time for dinner or time to surrender.

More like swamp than hillbilly but I'll take what I can get. If you are in doubt as to it being time for dinner or time to surrender...if its meal time I meant to say that you should be getting food together for everyone.....if not meal time just lay down your guns and clean mine :)

More like swamp than hillbilly but I'll take what I can get. If you are in doubt as to it being time for dinner or time to surrender...if its meal time I meant to say that you should be getting food together for everyone.....if not meal time just lay down your guns and clean mine :)

I stand corrected. I guess swamp french is a different dialect. Must have developed from having to out run alligators while sick with malaria.

I stand corrected. I guess swamp french is a different dialect. Must have developed from having to out run alligators while sick with malaria.

Yep....you'd be surprised at what you'll say when an allimagator is nippin' at your boots! I bet you'd say a few line of swamp French or something that resembles it as you haul buggy to get away!!

Hope ya'll have a good time at GOA. I'll be a shootin'...just up in North Louisiana...heck, just might'n find a few Yankees up there being north of I-10 and such :)

Only 7 days to go.

Cherokee Charlie just sent me some pictures of the pouch he made for Guns of Autumn. Hopefully he will put some pictures up. He's donating it in a silent auction to benefit the Boy Scouts. That Cherokee Charlie is a leather magician.

Attention!!!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!!

Badlands Bob has given his blessings to have a silent auction for the below item at Guns Of Autumn:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/GunsOfAutumnOfficialBulletBag001.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/GunsOfAutumnOfficialBulletBag002.jpg

If you want to start now just attach your bid to this post and make sure it is entered by time and date.

Thank you,

CC

The proceeds go to the Boy Scouts. (oh! No! you didn't think it was going to----surely you didn't.)

Glad you and Di are coming. Brisket just finished stuffing all the shooter's packets today. Did it all by herself while I was at work. She deserves a cookie.

Hey Bob, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to attend GOA, heart problems. I was hoping toward the end of summer, I'd be able to resume shooting with the South River guys, but it just didn't happen, as I started having problems in early August. I'm not looking for a refund or anything like that, would prefer you use my entry towards the prize pool, or wherever it's needed. Or if possible, give someone a free entry, on me. really have missed shooting since the beginning of summer, now this... maybe in a few months things will get back to normal, and I'll resume shooting again. Y'all keep your fingers crossed for me....LOL.

Wishing everyone a good time, and be safe. ttyl

Hey Bob, Tom, et al,

My wife, Shootin Sharyn, wants to come but we may not be sure about the baby sitting situation until the last minute. I've already registered, if we come rolling in at 8:00 Saturday will you have room for her?

I'm thinking if they are full maybe Shootin Sharyn can shoot in your place and you can coach her every move :)

Hey Bob, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to attend GOA, heart problems. I was hoping toward the end of summer, I'd be able to resume shooting with the South River guys, but it just didn't happen, as I started having problems in early August. I'm not looking for a refund or anything like that, would prefer you use my entry towards the prize pool, or wherever it's needed. Or if possible, give someone a free entry, on me. really have missed shooting since the beginning of summer, now this... maybe in a few months things will get back to normal, and I'll resume shooting again. Y'all keep your fingers crossed for me....LOL.

Wishing everyone a good time, and be safe. ttyl

Cherokee Kliff,

Sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope you get that ticker oiled up and get back to shootin' soon. We'll miss ya and make a donation to the Boy Scouts for ya. How's that fer putting it to good use?

Badlands Bob

Hey Bob, Tom, et al,

My wife, Shootin Sharyn, wants to come but we may not be sure about the baby sitting situation until the last minute. I've already registered, if we come rolling in at 8:00 Saturday will you have room for her?

Heck ya we'll make room for her.

I ordered extra BBQ just in case some of my extra friends showed up.

I'm thinking if they are full maybe Shootin Sharyn can shoot in your place and you can coach her every move :)

That's shore to lead to a killin' by Stage 3. :D

BLB Since this pouch CC made is going to raise money for the Boy Scouts,I'll open it with a big ol C .See ya'll friday. LSC

Lickskillet Charlie, you are the man.

Cherokee Kliff,

Sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope you get that ticker oiled up and get back to shootin' soon. We'll miss ya and make a donation to the Boy Scouts for ya. How's that fer putting it to good use?

Badlands Bob

Thanks Bob.

BLB Since this pouch CC made is going to raise money for the Boy Scouts,I'll open it with a big ol C .See ya'll friday. LSC

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaawwww!!!!!! Now that's getting this shooting bag off to a fantastic start. OK all you deep pocket (or shallow pocket cowpeople like me) let's go. The silent auction has begun. Remember now------the funds go to the boy scouts. Who will bid a C and 1/4?

WAITING

I will settle for a C+10. Cm'on Ya'll

I got all my ammo loaded up and my Blackhawks sighted in! I'm ready to go!

You are cheating...you have REAL sights! I think ole Badlands Bob needs ta inspect your shooting irons. If he can't disqualify you on the legality of them he oughta fine ya 10 seconds on each stage for just being ornery :)

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaawwww!!!!!! Now that's getting this shooting bag off to a fantastic start. OK all you deep pocket (or shallow pocket cowpeople like me) let's go. The silent auction has begun. Remember now------the funds go to the boy scouts. Who will bid a C and 1/4?

WAITING

I will settle for a C+10. Cm'on Ya'll

I think I am being ignored, maybe.

You are cheating...you have REAL sights! I think ole Badlands Bob needs ta inspect your shooting irons. If he can't disqualify you on the legality of them he oughta fine ya 10 seconds on each stage for just being ornery :)

Since he's shooting in the same category as me I think 15 seconds would be better. ;) Harman got that bionic knee put in a while back so he needs at least a 30 second SOG. :lol: Pants Afire should get one too, not sure why but I'll think of something. :blink: You won't be there so I guess I don't need to penalize you.

Let's see any Wranglers I've missed?

Archived