SASS Wire Forum

Calico Mary told me to delete this video

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck the whole video was only 26 seconds!

There was weird temporal and spacial distortion at the range today, the timer was repeatedly wrong as in this case, and every single one of my stages, and the targets somehow allowed my well aimed shots to pass thru them without hitting them. Really weird.

There was weird temporal and spacial distortion at the range today, the timer was repeatedly wrong as in this case, and every single one of my stages, and the targets somehow allowed my well aimed shots to pass thru them without hitting them. Really weird.

Now that is funny right there. I don't care who you are. :lol:

If you pay close attention, and I rarely can, you will notice that the dust did not have time to settle before Calico was at the clearing table. I have nothing to add except to say, YES MA'M.

As far as you being able to pass bullets through the metal targets without a clang, shucks, I have been doing ir for years. Howsosomeever, since I went to the SUPER AJAX 50,000 DECIBEL POCKET CLANGER AS SEEN OF TV, I have not experienced that problem.

Howsosomeever, since I went to the SUPER AJAX 50,000 DECIBEL POCKET CLANGER AS SEEN OF TV, I have not experienced that problem.

Don't let BMC kid you. He has holes in all of his pockets, so I'm not real sure what he is grabbing. :blink::o

I don't WANT to see it, and I didn't want anyone else seeing it either!! :angry: Yeah, it was real fast all right, more like twice that long, and with 4 stinkin' misses! :wacko: By the way, on that quick look around stage 3, you had the camera pointing too durn high! But that part I might forgive you for, one of Snake's pictures on the website is some pretty nice scenery.... :blush:

I'm not so sure about that! I begged him to not post that one, you can't really tell from the video but it was a total train wreck! I just didn't have a good day period. I don't get it...out of 5 stages last time at Lake George, 4 were clean (I'm not counting the all shotgun stage since I don't shoot shotgun gunfighter), I did SO good. Then today at Pawnee I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with my right :angry::angry::angry:

Maybe Lady Wrangler wasn't such a boring category after all.... :unsure:

I want a front row seat. Can I bring popcorn?

I sent out a picture of my wife the other day, and she was holding little Ellie, our Great Grand Daughter. I thought she was cute. Yeah, both of them. Well she didn't. I might be next to Grizz. Bring lots of popcorn.

Tank ya may...............wait....................yup, ..........ya be mistaken der Calico.

Had to watch dat video thinger twiced, an I sawed 5 fingers up !

Now as fer as Grizz is concerned, ......do not hurt dat ole boy..

Hell..........he'll like it to damn much ! ! ! lol

Joe, I think Apache Hawk gets me in enough trouble with Buick all on his own, he doesn't need your help :P

Tank ya fer dem kind words Calico .

I tank I got a video of ya dancin' on dim tables round here sommers................

Tank ya may...............wait....................yup, ..........ya be mistaken der Calico.

Had to watch dat video thinger twiced, an I sawed 5 fingers up !

Now as fer as Grizz is concerned, ......do not hurt dat ole boy..

Hell..........he'll like it to damn much ! ! ! lol

I don't care how many fingers you saw, it went on the score sheet as 4 misses, and those weren't the last ones of the day.... :angry: And I'll make sure Grizz don't like it!!

I don't care how many fingers you saw, it went on the score sheet as 4 misses, and those weren't the last ones of the day.... :angry: And I'll make sure Grizz don't like it!!

Grizz......ole buddy.........ole Pard....................................

I shore nuff hate ta be you rat now !

I be duckin' out da back door of dis Saloon..................

RUN SON.......................RUN ! ! !

Archived