SASS Wire Forum

Calico Mary told me to delete this video

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shot my pistols so badly today that I'm considering cleaning them, and maybe even, gasp, practicing. :rolleyes::wacko::blink:

Ya shootin dat heathern smokeless aint cha ?

Well, dat first shot is always a foulin' shot................so clean away pard, won't help much....

Now bout dat practicin' thin'..........dey make a cure fer dat, ya know !

Not to mention Calico, that if I'm reading the scores right, you won your category!

Won her category an still missed 5 on dat stage ??????????

Dang it girl................I needs to find dat video.............dat'll calm her down some ! lol

Not to mention Calico, that if I'm reading the scores right, you won your category!

Heck ya I won my category! I coulda even won if I'd shot Lady B Western!

(Um, lets see, for LGF neither Miss BJ nor Painted Filly were there, Sweet Lil was but didn't shoot...for LBW Sonora, Josie, and Aspen Filly were all absent as well...makes it a little tough not to win when you're the only one...but I sure tried my best to lose it anyway!)

Still think I'm gonna ask Okie about these torture devices, sounds like that could be fun! :lol:

Not really, it IS hunting season.....always a smaller crowd in September. Doesn't explain all of them, no, but Painted Filly said she was going to Rockvale, Josie just got a motorcycle and is taking a 2 day rider course this weekend, and Sonora and Vaquero are in Mexico again.

With the nice weather we usually get in September it should be over 100 shooters.....they certainly have no problems getting that many in the spring. Oh well, they still get the largest numbers of all the front range clubs, I think they must be doing something right! ;) Oh, and stop using bad words Grizz, you're in enough trouble already! :lol:

If I go to the fifth Saturday match, I might try something totally different just to break things up, I'm thinking of shooting gunfighter. Not sure my thumbs could hold up to a whole match of it though...

Wow! Grizz is the man!!!!

.......Who else can have his wife and someone else's wife chasing him with a frying pan!

I wanna be just like him when I grow up! :lol:

Calico,

I will be at Byers next week so be there so that I can have some competition. If it makes you guys feel better I did not have a great match yesterday either. Must have been something in the air?

Sorry I missed you guys :(

Painted Filly

Wow! Grizz is the man!!!!

.......Who else can have his wife and someone else's wife chasing him with a frying pan!

I wanna be just like him when I grow up! :lol:

EE.....Ya aint seen me wif Lady Hawk, wif dat dreaded rollin' pin and Calico wif her fryin' pan achasein' after me !

EE.....Ya aint seen me wif Lady Hawk, wif dat dreaded rollin' pin and Calico wif her fryin' pan achasein' after me !

I'm gonna let Lady Hawk have the frying pan, hope she has a nice big heavy cast-iron one....I have a nice, heavy marble rolling pin! Buick's aunt gave it to me for my bridal shower, only she didn't call it a rolling pin, she called it a husband-beater! :lol::lol:

Calico,

I will be at Byers next week so be there so that I can have some competition. If it makes you guys feel better I did not have a great match yesterday either. Must have been something in the air?

Sorry I missed you guys :(

Painted Filly

Sorry we missed you too! Don't know what we're doing next weekend yet, I need to see what the weather is gonna be like. It's changing time for the aspens so I need to make my yearly pilgrimage to the high country ;)

If I go to the fifth Saturday match, I might try something totally different just to break things up, I'm thinking of shooting gunfighter. Not sure my thumbs could hold up to a whole match of it though...

If you try gunfighter, let me know ahead of time, I'll make sure someone gets ME some video of it to post in the Saloon!! :P

GOOD GREIF, CALICO!

Your reply came in at 0430 hours on my confusser. Don't you sleep girl?

Even Captain Jack was dreaming about rabbits and squirrels at that hour.

And yes, in my case, calendars would work. But I still grin a lot. :lol:

I especially like to watch Okie's eyes get big when I sweep the crowd. Not with my

pistols, with my skinning knife. I keep in on the back of my belt. :lol: :lol:

I reckon I'll give it a go, if my thumbs give out I can always go back to two handed and take the penalties. And if the timer turns over a few times, then such is life. I need to do something cuz my shooting has sucked lately. I want to get my front sights gold plated, but don't know if anyone around these parts does it. Calico, do you know if Aspen Filly does that? Maybe I'll send her a message on facebook and ask.

I reckon I'll give it a go, if my thumbs give out I can always go back to two handed and take the penalties. And if the timer turns over a few times, then such is life. I need to do something cuz my shooting has sucked lately. I want to get my front sights gold plated, but don't know if anyone around these parts does it. Calico, do you know if Aspen Filly does that? Maybe I'll send her a message on facebook and ask.

I'm not sure, that's one thing I've never asked her if she can do. But if you need a corset she can help with that, but you have to get in line behind me!! As it is she probably won't have mine done until November.

(If you do send her a message and don't hear back right away, don't think she is ignoring you, just give it time. Her and Aspen Wrangler hunt for all their meat, it's restocking the freezer time for them)

Grizz,

Not sure if Aspen Filly does that or not but I am pretty sure Lonnie at Run-N-Iron does.

I will help you with GF if you would like :) I will even wear my corset! :wub::blush:

Painted Filly

Grizz,

Not sure if Aspen Filly does that or not but I am pretty sure Lonnie at Run-N-Iron does.

I will help you with GF if you would like :) I will even wear my corset! :wub::blush:

Painted Filly

Now how is the man supposed to concentrate on his pistols with an offer like that???? :P

BMC, I think you hit the nail on the head.

Painted Filly, that would be awesome! But then again anytime I posse with you is awesome.

Calico, maybe that's why I shot so badly Saturday, you were distracting me in that pretty blue dress.

I doubt I'll go to gunfighter all the time, but I just need something to break the rut I'm in, and gunfighter doesn't require extra gun cleaning like black powder would :D

Archived