SASS Wire Forum

Darn BB's

I've been getting lazy and have decided to shoot smokeless powder for a while. Been loading BP so long I have forgotten a bit about loading the smokeless stuff. Went to change the powder and shot bushings in my shotgun press and THOUGHT the shot shutoff was on. It wasn't and a few pounds of shot hit the counter top and floor before I could blink. Got the shot reservoir shut off, but it is unbelievable where number 8 shot can go and how hard it is to clean up. Had to move everything that was sitting on the floor out of the gun room. Even with my Hoover Supersucker, the darn BB's keep shooting around the room. Took several hours to get everything cleaned up. I hope the rest of my temporary change to smokeless goes better.

Who are you and what have you done with the Larsen E. Pettifogger I know? Smokeless? Why.....why...I'm.....

I'm thinking about going to the Chorro Valley shoot. I see you are on the Who's Coming list. Perhaps some counseling or an intervention are in order.

I think that at one time or another, most reloaders have done this...

I'm thinking about going to the Chorro Valley shoot. I see you are on the Who's Coming list. Perhaps some counseling or an intervention are in order.

Sent you a PM...

1342322647[/url]' post='2467801']

I thought this was going to be a post about allowing BB guns or Airsoft guns to compete in CAS matches.

LL' :rolleyes:

Nope. That's over in the shirts and boots section.

Yup. A whole, brand new 25 lb. bag! :D

Mad Dog, if you think that's weird, you should have seen him trying to remember how to shoot a Winchester 97 yesterday. He was also shooting adjustable sight revolvers! But, he was having fun and laughing the whole time.

What really makes your woo's so funny is I've chased them peeskee critters around with the shop vac. Thanks for the laugh!!! Nbc

I'n beginning to see the advantages of steel shot: clean up wirh a magnet!

There are always a few lead magnets at every shoot that he could use to pick up his shot! :)

Archived