SASS Wire Forum

I'm a new grandpa........

Two Spurs

Well it finally happened. Grandpa Two Spurs here. B) Our youngest and his bride just had a healthy baby boy. Mom and baby are well and my son can't stop smiling from ear to ear. :D

Gonna be interesting to see what comes next. Heard all the stories, but it'll take some time to set in. My bride Sunny Spurs :wub: and I couldn't be any more proud as well. :D

And hey............ I just know he's gonna like cowboy guns. Can't wait to take him shoot'n.

:FlagAm:

Sorry, can't help you with a grandson. I have two granddaughters.

...gonna go through old age surrounded by beautiful women.

I didn't want to be a grandpa, but they changed my mind.

Enjoy!! :)

Congratulations. You are in for fun. Grandkids are like little toys - play with ' em, feed ' em sweet stuff, wind ' em up and send them home! I wouldn' t trade the experience for anything.(grandkids)

Congratulations. You are in for fun. Grandkids are like little toys - play with ' em, feed ' em sweet stuff, wind ' em up and send them home!

As my Father wood say to me, "I'm gonna spoil 'em rotten', feed 'em what dey want and din, I'll send 'em home wif you !

It's called PAYBACK !" lol

If I'da knowed how much fun the grandson was gonna' be, I'da skipped the kids and got straight to grandkids!! :lol:

You're gonna' find yourself spending money for doodads and such and takin' him all over for his and your own ammusement. :lol:B)

Well lets see, a Rifle,two Pistols,one Shotgun,Leather, Boots, Hat and all kinds of cowboy shirts. But wait,start with a bunch of hugs and go from there. Then a few years from now ya can get the rest.

Them little guy hugs are the stuff you just can't put a price on!! :wub: I'm always a sucker for them little guy hugs!! :lol::P:lol:

...when our grandson was born, went out and bought him a little red wagon, ball glove, model truck, and a .22 pistol.

Let's see, three daughters produced four granddaughters, who have produced one great, granddaughter - so far. Sure would like to get at least one great, grandkid with outdoor plumbing!

BTW, congratulations! You'll find you have a whole new capacity for love!

Let's see, three daughters produced four granddaughters, who have produced one great, granddaughter - so far. Sure would like to get at least one great, grandkid with outdoor plumbing!

BTW, congratulations! You'll find you have a whole new capacity for love!

Another lucky fellow surrounded by beautiful women...I knew we had a lot in common!! :lol:

Well lets see, a Rifle,two Pistols,one Shotgun,Leather, Boots, Hat and all kinds of cowboy shirts. But wait,start with a bunch of hugs and go from there. Then a few years from now ya can get the rest.

Yeah, that's the one thing that will probably choke me up first time it happens. ^_^ Sure looking forward to it. :D

Congrats !

I have my first grand baby on the way .

I got a sign that I got from somebody, don't know who, but I framed it and put it on a wall. It says "DADDY KNOWS A LOT, BUT GRANDPA KNOWS EVERYTHING".

I have been known to constantly remind my four grandkids of that fact! :) :)

Congrats, Now get ready to shell out some serious bucks!:lol: :lol:

I've got 3 grandsons and they are fun. Good to just feed them a lot of chocolate or some Coke about an hour before the kids come and pick them up. Make sure that your kids experience the same things that you did when they were young :)

When my grandson and granddaughter where five and four we had just finished dessert ( ice cream) at my house. They looked to their Mom and asked if they could have more. Mom immediately said NO! They both turned and looked at me and I said YES! Mom and her sister said

" Dad you never ever would of let us have seconds on ice cream." I told them they were right.

That was the moment I realized I had been meant to be a grandfather.

Grandpas house, Grandpas rules!

Archived