SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Campo Kid

Want to give a big congrats to buddy Campo Kid on taking top gun at Ohio state match. Campo is everything a champ should be in the sport. Hes respectful, hard working and a testament to what hard work can do for you in this sport. Looking forward to what the future holds for him.

Good post Deuce.

Yes, Campo is a great Pard and a tribute to our game in his actions and deeds. Super shooter and glad to call him friend.

Congratulations Kid. Keep it up.

See ya GOA!

..........Widder

Want to give a big congrats to buddy Campo Kid on taking top gun at Ohio state match. Campo is everything a champ should be in the sport. Hes respectful, hard working and a testament to what hard work can do for you in this sport. Looking forward to what the future holds for him.

Agree 100%.

Good post Deuce.

KQ

Have had the pleasure of shooting big matches with Campo several times the past few years, and what you've said Deuce has been true from the first time I met him. Meeting his family shows why, they are all great people I would ride the river with.

Quite an accomplishment for Campo, being unable to shoot a couple of weeks ago with a shoulder injury and then coming out on top of an extrememly tough crowd of shooters!

Way to go Campo! :D

Congrats Kid! Sounds like you had a pretty good match! Wish I could have been there to shoot with you and see you get the overall win!

Wow.

Thank you Deuce and everyone, it means a lot.

You guys have been such a positive influence on both my shooting and my "non-cowboy" life. I really am proud and thankful to call you guys my friends!

Thank you,

Kid B)

The Kid is solid gold!! Way to go young'un!!

my best compliment for Campo? is thit i kant think of one bad thing to say about him! HE even treats me with respect!

cc

Guest Dusty Feller, SASS #20010L

Congratulations "Kid", first amongst some of the greatest shooters in the country. WOW!!!!

Campo,

It's always great shooting with you, congratulations again.. we're all very proud of you!

(Oh and BTW.. We still haven't forgotten the ice cream....lol)

See ya soon!

Blue

Good going kid....you beat a tough group of shooters at the top. You handle it all with class. I tease and harass you a lot and you just smile..... I have a lot of respect for you and the way you carry yourself. Your attitude and ethic will take you a long way regardless of what you do. Your family has got to be as proud as we are......see ya

down the trail.

KK

Sounds like a clone of you Deuce :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived