SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Latin Lover

Irish Red OToole, #48939

Latin gun's wife, Latin Lover had brain surgery yesterday at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. From what I understand, she had a tumor the size of a golf ballremoved from her brain. She is resting comfortably with Latin Gun and their large extended family by her side. Anyone in the SoCal area probably know David and Linda. They are two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. David is a GREAT cook and when you're in his camp or just visiting you will never go away hungry. Prayers up for the Latins.

LORD GOD, creator of all that there is, the Alpha and Omega, I beg of you to please touch this dear lady with your healing touch, I plead dear Lord that you would lift her up whole again, touch her family with touch of the Comforter. LORD I plead these things in Jesus' precious name, amen and amen

Prayers up for the whole family

I know that its Linda that keeps Dave in line

They are great people.

Coffee

David posted on Facebook that Linda was transferred out of ICU tonight and that Linda walked to the bathroom (assisted) already! This is great news and continued prayers up for the Latin Gun family. GO LINDA, GO!

Prayers up!

Latin gun's wife, Latin Lover had brain surgery yesterday at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. From what I understand, she had a tumor the size of a golf ballremoved from her brain. She is resting comfortably with Latin Gun and their large extended family by her side. Anyone in the SoCal area probably know David and Linda. They are two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. David is a GREAT cook and when you're in his camp or just visiting you will never go away hungry. Prayers up for the Latins.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to both.......

"Positive waves man....."

JJJ-D

Latin Gun posted this on Facebook a few hours ago:

Linda's room has been visited by 4 Drs this morning. All were pleased with constant improvement. She is now on a general diet, she has walk around the ward, and best of all she will be going home tomorrow morning. I feel I am part of a miracle. Thank you Lord.

Hows that for a quick answer to prayer!!

Prayers up from Texas for her and her family and friends.

Dave's latest update is Linda is home with the family and continuing to improve. Keep those prayers going folks. It's sure working!!!

Archived