SASS Wire Forum

Could use the Prayer Posse's help..

Clay Mosby

Was informed yesterday that my services were no longer required. :angry: Then was told that company policy is that I would have no access to 401k for 12 months, and they don't allow hardship withdrawals! :blink::angry: I'm looking into this because it just ain't right!! Might be legal in their eyes, but that don't make it right!

Kinda puts the brakes on gettiing back into shooting after the shoulder heals. :(

Clay pard - I feel with your situation. I was let go after 9 years with a company - after they had just moved us to Michigan. It was difficult, but I put my faith in the Lord....a few people here helped me with my morale and Texas Jim Henry helped proof read my resume. After 6 months to the day and just about to lose the home, after many sent out resumes and a number of interviews - I was hired. Turns out this job is a little harder and there was a learning curve....but, I can say I am happier here than what I was doing before.

Will keep you in prayer for a new job - a bright future -

If there is anthing you need from me just contact me at any time.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Prayers up for your job. My son just went throught with the same thing only he lost house and everything. Took a while but with prayers and some help he found a job he likes better and will make him a better living down the road. Prayers up for the help you need.

Clay, I know your pain, and all I can say is that God closes one door only to open another. Keep the faith and

keep going. A word of caution about that 401 thing. Sometimes when there is a black out on them, money sometimes seems to disappear. You might have an attorney look into that.

Got you in my prayers.

Clay, I just got this in an email. I thought it might help a little.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...

it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

As a small business owner I feel your pain. It seems every day I have to evaluate whether I should stay in business or not and how much more of my personal assets (house, car, savings etc) should be put into the business to make ends meet. I do not want to let my employees down cuz I know they would suffer if I make a poor decision.

I will give you the same prayer that has been given me:

Through Christ all things are possible, and He will give you everything you need to accomplish those tasks He has set aside just for you. When you speak He will give you words, when you toil He will give you strength, when you search He will guide your feet. Fear not, for our Lord is with you!

Respectfully

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Clay, I know your pain, and all I can say is that God closes one door only to open another. Keep the faith and

keep going. A word of caution about that 401 thing. Sometimes when there is a black out on them, money sometimes seems to disappear. You might have an attorney look into that.

Got you in my prayers.

Clay, I just got this in an email. I thought it might help a little.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...

it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Years ago, I got laid off, two weeks later I had a better job with better pay. Hope things work out for you Clay.

Been there, done that, Clay. I can tell you from personal experience that it is the hardest thing I ever went through, but in the end it was also the most joyous. God is God, and He was smarter than I was at every step of the way to bring me to where I am today.

I'll praying for you, Pard.

Thanks everyone, I can use all the prayers I can get. About a year ago I realized I had made a serious mistake accepting this job. Promises about job responsiblities and advancement were flat out lies. :angry:

I started looking seriously but Mech design drafter jobs are in extremely short supply around here. Not sure what'll happen next. I'm very trainable, but with all the applicants looking, employers want someone that can sit down and work.

Oh well, God has me where He wants me. Just wish I had a clue where that was!

Prayers up for ya, Pard. Been there a few times.

Keep faith, and look at it as a new beginning!

~EE Taft~

Yes, prayers. We're all on our knees now and then, when we pray for each other, as well, because one way or another, we're all in this life together.

Something will work out, Pard. Breathe. Something will work out. Say it over and over.

Aunt Jen

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers in support of Clay. Our Lord is indeed a make a way Lord. We just need to put one foot infront of the other.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11

You folks are the best! God bless you.

Prayers up for you. This may sound a little silly, but everytime I've lost a job, I wound up with a better one. My sister has lived two years off unemployment and her savings and is now working as a temp at 1/3 of what she used to make. But the MASTER EMPLOYER will work something out for you, you have a good skill htat is very marketable. I wish you all the best in your search...

Praying for you and your situation Clay!

P.S. Investigate the 401 situation, sounds fishy to me.

BSD

Archived