SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse Needed

Prayers up from Texas for healing .

Prayer up.

~EE Taft~

LORD GOD, I sincerely ask that your will will be done in mary's life concerning this matter, give her Drs wisdom and understanding, please touch her with your healing hand, comfort No Name with the peace that passesth all understanding.....in Jesus percious name,,amen

No Name Cowboy and Mary Von are in our PRAYERS

Ruger Ray and Fancy Free Spirit

I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers.

KK

Prayers up for a speedy recovery from Kay and I.

• 1 month later...

My Life Pard Mary Von underwent lung cancer surgery in Jan. of this year. Her 2nd chemo treatment put her back in the hospital. While in their care she fell and injured her head. She underwent emergency brain surgery that same day.

The response from cowboys & cowgirls across the nation (known & unknown friends alike) has been overwhelming & has truly touched my heart. We thank you,one & all.

A brief update: We are told it could take as much as a year before we know what, if any, permanent physical/phsycological damage may remain. Mary has okay days and not so okay days as we attempt to put her life back together. At this point, she still remembers her S.A.S.S. passion and our goal is to get her back home and to Guns of August this year. Mary Von is truly a fighter and with your prayers and God's help, we will achieve our goal. The Power Of Prayer Cannot Be Denied, and cowfolk Rock. Again, thank you all so much for your support.

Lord, please wrap Your arms around this couple, bring healing, comfort and wisdom. Amen

BSD

My Life Pard Mary Von underwent lung cancer surgery in Jan. of this year. Her 2nd chemo treatment put her back in the hospital. While in their care she fell and injured her head. She underwent emergency brain surgery that same day.

The response from cowboys & cowgirls across the nation (known & unknown friends alike) has been overwhelming & has truly touched my heart. We thank you,one & all.

A brief update: We are told it could take as much as a year before we know what, if any, permanent physical/phsycological damage may remain. Mary has okay days and not so okay days as we attempt to put her life back together. At this point, she still remembers her S.A.S.S. passion and our goal is to get her back home and to Guns of August this year. Mary Von is truly a fighter and with your prayers and God's help, we will achieve our goal. The Power Of Prayer Cannot Be Denied, and cowfolk Rock. Again, thank you all so much for your support.

Thank you for the update on her progress. This is a big family of cowboys and cowgirls and we pull for each other when times are tough. That's what we do. The power of prayer reaches far beyond what we can comprehend.

Archived