SASS Wire Forum

Howdy All

longcolt 14205L

Old friends are hard to stay away from. It's been a few years since I've seen you folks and want you to know that I miss you. For those of you that don't remember me, you may be better off. For those of you who do, I've been thinking about starting to shoot again but my carpel tunnel (too much golf) will prevent me from being competative. Well, I recon I never was very much of a threat but I tried. Going to make the rounds to say hi starting next month and may even try shootin (I miss it). Love you all!!

Longcolt :rolleyes:

Old friends are hard to stay away from. It's been a few years since I've seen you folks and want you to know that I miss you. For those of you that don't remember me, you may be better off. For those of you who do, I've been thinking about starting to shoot again but my carpel tunnel (too much golf) will prevent me from being competative. Well, I recon I never was very much of a threat but I tried. Going to make the rounds to say hi starting next month and may even try shootin (I miss it). Love you all!!

Longcolt :rolleyes:

Good to see you back, Pard!

And competitiveness is over rated. ;)

Just heard about Lay Low's passing. I'm a little in shock and truly saddenned by his death. What happened? Illness? Accident? Somebody has got to let me know. I'll really miss him.

Just heard about Lay Low's passing. I'm a little in shock and truly saddenned by his death. What happened? Illness? Accident? Somebody has got to let me know. I'll really miss him.

Twas' That HORRIBLE Cancer Longcolt. He fought it Real Hard ! God Bless Him !

Wimpy

Archived