SASS Wire Forum

stalking.. vent...

Deja Vous

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PM to ya pard... I am okay... I really am... nothing happened last night.. no sight or sound... Nothing since I had a talk with him ... so I am guessing that he is in San Diego at home licking his wounds. Gotta go load my gun cart and get out to run a couple errands.. right now all I have my mind on is tonight, and the shoot tomorrow.. and how much fun life is. I am not letting anyone ruin my life ever again.. So, believe me one more call will get him reported pronto now.. he has pushed me to where I am scared, and when I am scared I am kinda like a badger backed into a corner... I don't want to be hurt and I know the only way out alive it to fight like heck..

Deja,.... You are nearly as stubborn as I am! That miserable piece of crow bate knows where you live, he knows where you work, and he knows you live alone. PLEASE !!! File a police report NOW! Get names and date on record, then by all means, cover your six, keep that scattergun handy, and watch what's going on around you.

Dutchman :)

Deja,.... You are nearly as stubborn as I am! That miserable piece of crow bate knows where you live, he knows where you work, and he knows you live alone. PLEASE !!! File a police report NOW! Get names and date on record, then by all means, cover your six, keep that scattergun handy, and watch what's going on around you.

Dutchman :)

Dats rat !!! Do it now Deja!!

Dis man has all he needs to know to make you his target !

Do like I do...Keep a 12ga loaded wif 00buckshot and a 1911, 45 cal auto under my pillow.

Aint no hey-nees gitin' me wif out a fit !!

I don't hafta say a word.... ya'll said it for me, and believe me, she has heard it several times already from yours truly...

Deja is a kind souls that believes in the good of all people, so I am her dose of reality.

I have most of the info, and I am keeping a close eye on our girl.

She has gathered evidence to back up the actions, so the second another thing happens I will hog tie her and carry to the PD if I hafta...

I tried once already and got no where...

Guess I'll hafta go the unofficial route, for the moment.

JJJ-D

:):ph34r:

I don't hafta say a word.... ya'll said it for me, and believe me, she has heard it several times already from yours truly...

Deja is a kind souls that believes in the good of all people, so I am her dose of reality.

She has gathered evidence to back up the actions, so the second another thing happens I will hog tie her and carry to the PD if I hafta...

JJJ-D

:):ph34r:

You can throw a bird off of a cliff............but you can't make it fly. I just hope the next time (and there will be) this guy tries this, the gal is lucky enough to have friends such as Deja. Maybe she'll also have the guts to prevent it from happening again.

I love ya'll ... I really do... but I simply can not hurt one person... you see in the end I have to meet God and explain to him why I didn't give someone a last chance. Kinda hard to explain to someone who allowed his own son to be nailed to a cross that I simply could not find the humanity to give a guy a chance when he promised me ..... I want to believe a mans word is his word, and I have to say no matter how many times that has bitten me in the.. well, you know.. lol.. none the less I can't say everyone is alike, cuz they are not. i really believe him.. i do.. And yeah it was silly to even try talk to someone who is a hot head, I know that ... But I do promise if he does one more thing,, I will not complain to ya'll I will simply call the police. I know they will protect me cuz they have before... But I will be protecting me too, and he knows that. Backed in a corner, I can be a handful believe me... When I am scared I can be pretty tough.

Jitterys is watching out for me.. he is the nicest guy, and i don't know what I would do without him now. he is like a ..uh.. guardian angel kinda mixed in with being a man. I found out tonight how much he is watching out for me.. and honestly I was a bit taken back that a person could be so kind, but he really is..

I have learned from this I am sure.. but I will be the first to admit I have a soft spot for stray puppys. and people..

Dutchman :D

No one is as stubborn as a dutchman.. loll.

Deja, you seem to be a kind and trusting soul, but realize there's some really sick and crazy people in this old world..

If he followed you home in the manner you described he's got some REAL ISSUES..Don't take any chances with this person..That he's anti-gun ain't good either..A lot of the anti-gun crowd are real kooks, although they love to say we're the kooks..And trying to make them "see the light" is usually a lost cause..I know, because I used to be a kind of pro-gun crusader meself..I've pretty much given up on that.

If he persists in his behaviour..You should let him know you are heeled..Just don't threaten him..And I agree with the others here who say the Police should know about this guy.

Sounds like this (edited for my own protection from BH) needs some serious help. Personally, I think this kinda help is best when it comes from a Policeman snapping on a pair of handcuffs on his sorry (edited) or when your redneck kinfolk stop by to 'explain things to him'. Nothing says, "Sir, I think it would be best if you leave our relative alone," like getting introduced to an axe handle while along side of a deserted dirt road out in the boonies.

I love ya'll ... I really do... but I simply can not hurt one person... you see in the end I have to meet God and explain to him why I didn't give someone a last chance. Kinda hard to explain to someone who allowed his own son to be nailed to a cross that I simply could not find the humanity to give a guy a chance when he promised me ..... I want to believe a mans word is his word, and I have to say no matter how many times that has bitten me in the.. well, you know.. lol.. none the less I can't say everyone is alike, cuz they are not. i really believe him.. i do.. And yeah it was silly to even try talk to someone who is a hot head, I know that ... But I do promise if he does one more thing,, I will not complain to ya'll I will simply call the police. I know they will protect me cuz they have before... But I will be protecting me too, and he knows that. Backed in a corner, I can be a handful believe me... When I am scared I can be pretty tough.

Jitterys is watching out for me.. he is the nicest guy, and i don't know what I would do without him now. he is like a ..uh.. guardian angel kinda mixed in with being a man. I found out tonight how much he is watching out for me.. and honestly I was a bit taken back that a person could be so kind, but he really is..

I have learned from this I am sure.. but I will be the first to admit I have a soft spot for stray puppys. and people..

The highlighted area above supposes that they can get there in time. Don't let all of this "goodwill" lead you into becoming a statistic.

Call the cops about the creep ASAP! Do it before you become a statistic and your attacker goes on the lam and gets his 15 minutes of fame on America's Most Wanted.

But on the other hand, if he's dumb enough to break into your house while you are there and armed and you shoot him, you'll make the Armed Citizen column in the American Rifleman!

Deja i have known many sexual predators over the years and from what you have posted this guy sounds like one...many sexual predators look like the guy next door, well educated..married with families....look at Ted Bundy...you would never know he was a killer just by looking at him....I have talked with Charles "Tex" Watson ( Manson Familey) quite a few times and if you did not know who he was you would never know he was a ston cold killer wack-o...

You say you are not a Playboy centerfold hottie so why would someone want to stock you?....I know this one predator who is over 6', well built, good teeth and a line of BS the girls go for....but what get him off is old Lady's...the older the better....he like to slap them around and rape them....and I don't mean just a little ....let you mine take it from there...this guy is a sick puppy and you would never know it by looking at him or sitting down with him having coffiee.

Ok so you don't want to hurt anyone and you are willing to give him a chance ...and take a chance with your own well being.....

but what about the lady in the cubicle next to you?

Or the woman you have never meant?

More then likely you are not the first one he has ever stocked...nor will you be the last.

Maybe this guy has never done a woman anymore harm then fallow them home...Maybe he is a serial rapist...YOU DON"T KNOW.

Don't take a chance call the cops...file a report....The life you save may be that of someone you have never meant

I know you belevie in God's Holy word....so...what does he say do when that person strikes the orther cheeck ?? :(

And I know you want to find the goodness in each and every soul. But some souls are evil untill their caught. Then they are as pure as the driven snow.

I have busted alot of sexuaL PERVERTS in a few years... Ones you would not expect of being a preditor...a school teacher..lumberjack...minsters...bank officals.... the list goes on and on !!

And don't just take the 'restaing order" on face vaule. I've never seen a piece of paper stop anyone !!!

JJJ-D

;):huh:

Dats just what ya got to do, JJJ-D !! :D

Do what ya can to help keep my blood sister safe. :ph34r:

Ifin' ya need help, shoot me a PM, will ya ?? :(

JJJ-D

:(;)

You don't play around with guns, rattlesnakes or sexual predators.....if you can't watch over her 24-7 and you can't get her to make the call herself then you are going to have to use some tough love on her .... she may be pissed if you do .... eventually she will get over it....and if she don't ...so be it...I would rather have have someone be pissed at me well into there old age then to think about what I could of, would of, or should of done after she has been beaten, raped or killed...or if she is forced to take a life...call the cops yourself and give them what you know....

all the information you and the lady have will be a great help for the investigation AFTER the crime....I do not want you or her to have to make that report after the fact.

I am very cold & hard nosed about this kind of thing ... I am not a bonafide expert on sexual predators ..but my background does give the right to say I know a little about what I am talking about....don't take any chances with this guy...see that the cops are called

I think to file a report would be an attempt to prevent hurting the man. Of course I'm talking about the physical pain he'll have when he backs you into a corner and you use your weapons.

Bottom line is that protecting yourself from further emotional pain and possible physical pain trumps the emotional pain of the person causing yours.

Love ya, SASS Sister

:(

"Heey-nees... boogers....spooks...ghosts...ya know "Heey-nees !! :huh:

Ya ARE from West Texas, ;) aint cha ??

So, I spent today with people trying to talk me into being proactive, and I had one person tell me that when I make up my mind it is made up... Kinda of the truth, except when someone can convince me that I am wrong I do think about, and his words more than any others made me think about it. ... I am not stubborn, just a bit concerned about having anything on the 6 oclock news.. If you have ever had your face punched a few times by a nut case, believe me you are not in may hurry to do it again.. I avoid conflict for this very reason.. but I have learned the fine art of self defense. Course it has been pointed out that may not help much either.

Anyhow.. with total fear in heart, I am going in to his boss in the morning and let the chips fall as they may. I cut my Rat dog walk short because I am right now more concerned about my face being in the news and my past coming back to haunt me than I am concerned about the current nutcase. But, you are right, he could hurt someone else.. So, I will do what you ask.....I am talking to his boss, asking to find out if there are problems and then going from there as to what they want to do next or other women may want to do.

Thanks for the advice... and the honesty.. I do love ya all... Hugs Deja

Deja sweetheart if you want I will come down with my backhoe and have a NICE little talk with the guy if you want me too.

You need to talk to the Police not his boss

I love ya'll

<SNIP>

It's what makes you the wonderful Lady you are . .

Sent ya a P.M. .. . .

SC

So, I spent today with people trying to talk me into being proactive, and I had one person tell me that when I make up my mind it is made up... Kinda of the truth, except when someone can convince me that I am wrong I do think about, and his words more than any others made me think about it. ... I am not stubborn, just a bit concerned about having anything on the 6 oclock news.. If you have ever had your face punched a few times by a nut case, believe me you are not in may hurry to do it again.. I avoid conflict for this very reason.. but I have learned the fine art of self defense. Course it has been pointed out that may not help much either.

Anyhow.. with total fear in heart, I am going in to his boss in the morning and let the chips fall as they may. I cut my Rat dog walk short because I am right now more concerned about my face being in the news and my past coming back to haunt me than I am concerned about the current nutcase. But, you are right, he could hurt someone else.. So, I will do what you ask.....I am talking to his boss, asking to find out if there are problems and then going from there as to what they want to do next or other women may want to do.

Let me know if ya need ANYTHING....

Will wait for the call,

JJJ-D

:lol::P

Deja...unless his boss is the county sheriff or the chief of police DON"T go to his boss....what can his boss do?....chew his ass?....fire him?....or just tip him off...his boss can do nothing to help you...CALL THE COPS!!!...PLEASE....

Seems like you are getting plenty of good advice already. The only thing I have to add stems from your comment, "sooooooooooooooooooooooo I attract nuts.. "

Aside from your friends here in the Saloon, this "stalking" is not about you. It is about him and his problems, and no reflection whatsoever on your character.

My daughter's high school beau turned out to be the same way. She eventually asked our help in getting rid of him. Six months afte we intervened, he killed somebody over a drug deal ~ and continued stalking her from prison. Sixteen years and many moves later, we think she has lost him. But she has her CCW, and does carry.

Buena suerte, amiga

eGG

When I was in Patrol, I would always tell people,"I'd rather have you call the Police and have it be nothing, than to Not call, and have to come and take a report about something bad". CALL THE POLICE - that's what we/ they get paid for. Not tryin' to scare ya', but...the morgue has a few tables full of folks who wanted to give someone just one more chance. He established himself as a jerk. Don't worry about ruining his life - he's probably already done it. I don't think it's that you attract nut-cases,(except for us Saloon-a-tics) you are just an open, caring, genuinely nice person, and some self centered nit-wits get the wrong read, that's all. PLEASE - CALL THE POLICE, and watch your back.

WWB

:mellow:

Hey Deja didn't take long for a nut to find you.

Take a drive to SC and maybe he will follow,

well lead him to swamp and maybe he will get lost--------forever.

not our fault if he should get lost.

MEAN WHILE DEJA DO THE RIGHT THING AND CALL THE LAW.

THE WIRE JUST CAN'T AFORD TO LOSE A GOOD FRIEND.

Se Ya

CCBA

I did talk to the boss, and I am pretty sure I did this the right way. He lost his daughter to a drunk driver a couple years back, and his wife and he did not make it thru this ordeal. He also lost his head over the guy who took his little girl from him, only verbal, but none the less on his record. Per his boss he says he can't find anything but women who use drugs, booze, are cheaters, etc etc.. He said the few times he has found someone that he considers as a lady, he chases them so hard they run from him. I was told he is not dangerous, has never hurt anyone, but he does yell a lot when he is mad.

At his point now he is staying in San Diego for a while until this all blows over a bit. They have an office there, and he is part owner so the "boss" knows him very well.. I believe the guy is being straight with me. He looked me in the eye, talked to me like a daughter almost and gave me a hug before I left a fatherly one.. Nice guy. He is going to get him some help with his panic attacks over losing people. And he has lost a lot in a short span of time.

Today was good, I heard nothing from him, and all weekend it was quiet. No messages at work... so I have to believe this ... No one in his office had problems with him either. And yeah I did talk to a couple of the ladies up there, and I was allowed too. I guess what struck me was that he was open and honest about it and didn't try to brand me as a kook.

So, my normal life returns of being crazy, acting silly, but being much more careful about who I hand out with... Sass people are the best to hang out with, and my co-workers are fine for at work at least I know them, and have some control over that situtation. Still the shotgun is ready, as am I. Last night I slept very well knowing I would clear this up on Monday... tonight might be even better, it would be another 6-8 hours night of sleep.. Yipee.. cuz then I will have more energy to post.. loll.

Hey Deja didn't take long for a nut to find you.

Take a drive to SC and maybe he will follow,

well lead him to swamp and maybe he will get lost--------forever.

not our fault if he should get lost.

MEAN WHILE DEJA DO THE RIGHT THING AND CALL THE LAW.

THE WIRE JUST CAN'T AFORD TO LOSE A GOOD FRIEND.

Se Ya

CCBA

No, it didn't ... Usually it takes a least a year, I guess i am getting good at this, huh? lol.. The nuts in my past have not shared their "nuttiness" with me soon enough to avoid the "fun"... at least this one let me know right away not everything was good in the attic? lol.

I did talk to the boss, and I am pretty sure I did this the right way. He lost his daughter to a drunk driver a couple years back, and his wife and he did not make it thru this ordeal. He also lost his head over the guy who took his little girl from him, only verbal, but none the less on his record. Per his boss he says he can't find anything but women who use drugs, booze, are cheaters, etc etc.. He said the few times he has found someone that he considers as a lady, he chases them so hard they run from him. I was told he is not dangerous, has never hurt anyone, but he does yell a lot when he is mad.

At his point now he is staying in San Diego for a while until this all blows over a bit. They have an office there, and he is part owner so the "boss" knows him very well.. I believe the guy is being straight with me. He looked me in the eye, talked to me like a daughter almost and gave me a hug before I left a fatherly one.. Nice guy. He is going to get him some help with his panic attacks over losing people. And he has lost a lot in a short span of time.

Today was good, I heard nothing from him, and all weekend it was quiet. No messages at work... so I have to believe this ... No one in his office had problems with him either. And yeah I did talk to a couple of the ladies up there, and I was allowed too. I guess what struck me was that he was open and honest about it and didn't try to brand me as a kook.

So, my normal life returns of being crazy, acting silly, but being much more careful about who I hand out with... Sass people are the best to hang out with, and my co-workers are fine for at work at least I know them, and have some control over that situtation. Still the shotgun is ready, as am I. Last night I slept very well knowing I would clear this up on Monday... tonight might be even better, it would be another 6-8 hours night of sleep.. Yipee.. cuz then I will have more energy to post.. loll.

Honest opinion? He suckered you. He knows all the right buzz words to keep himself away from the law.

BE CAREFUL and watch your 6.

Archived