SASS Wire Forum

Prayers needed please

Granny Annie SASS #37063

That Triggerlock out of Iowa has cancer. I don't know the particulars but was told it involves his lungs and hip and possibly elsewhere too. I wanted to get this up right away.

We have had the pleasure of shooting with Triggerlock numerous times in the Midwest. His awesome black powder loads make your tummy jiggle at Iowa State and the smoke and fire is awesome. There is so much smoke it is almost hard to see the great big ear to ear grin that he always wears! He is everything I think of as the "Cowboy Way" and I am proud to call him my friend.

Please join with me in sending up continued prayers for Triggerlock and his family.

Prayers for him and his family. May God hold him in his loving ,healing arms.Amen

Wishing Triggerlock health and peace. Hope you get well soon. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Prayers up for Triggerlock & his family. Met Triggerlock at probably my first shoot ever. That shoot was in a cow pasture near Bernard, IA. He is the type of person you just warm to.

Andy, you hang in there buddy, you have got prayers and the cowboys on your side!

Marlin

LORD you know our hearts concerning this matter, To quote James Kirk I would plead, "make it so", please......your will be done in his life, send your Holy Spirit to comfort and please touch him, give his drs wisdom. In Jesus's precious name, amen

I have just talked to Triggerlocks son. The facts are that he has stage 4 cancer. The Drs. say it is treatable but not curable. He has had 2 treatments and is already breathing better. Other good news is

it is not in his brain or liver. He will under-go many more treatments in the coming days and weeks. Let's all continue to pray for this wonderful guy and his family. They just don't come any better.

Mosey West

I have just talked to Triggerlocks son. The facts are that he has stage 4 cancer. The Drs. say it is treatable but not curable. He has had 2 treatments and is already breathing better. Other good news is

it is not in his brain or liver. He will under-go many more treatments in the coming days and weeks. Let's all continue to pray for this wonderful guy and his family. They just don't come any better.

Mosey West

The prayers are already starting to work. It is wonderful news that it has not spread to his brain or liver. More prayers are on the way from us!!!!

Thanks for the updates Grannie, and Mosey. My thoughts and prayers are up too.

Triggerlock's the kind of guy you can always count on for a chuckle and the LOUDEST rounds out there and his wife is the best darn cook a cowboy club could ask for.

Take care,

Lanky Frame

Archived