SASS Wire Forum

KICKSASS

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye second die moshun!

Mo what are ye cookin fer the holidays? My persimmons are almost soft fer the indian pudding, and I usually make a frozen cranberry meringue fer C'mas dinner.

My lovely wife, Cook County Kate, my brother and I are heading down to see his sons and their families in Louisiana, so I am not doing any cooking this year. We will be doing Christams southern style this year! Mmmmm, good eats!

Would like a visit to CO but... NO BUDGET! 'sides--elevation gives me a headache. Hafta meet in the saloon!

I have started a group (in name only, no dues, no membership cards, etc.) to counteract those smarties in WWPAS (pronounced Whoopass), the Wild West Performing Arts Society, who shoot, rope, ride, crack whips and throw knifes.

For those of us who can't crack a knuckle, much less a whip, whose dealing with knives are best left to cutting our steaks, or who see their guns flying off into the distance when we try a reverse spin into the holster, or who find themselves tangled up in a rope when they try an overhead spin, well....step right up and join your fellow klutzes.

Yes folks, there is now a group for us klutzes, those who are inept and just plain clumsy.

If you can't joim WWPAS, join the Kluztzy, Inept, Clumsy Kowboys of the Single Action Shooting Society, (KICKSASS).

Now, when ya send in your application, use the self sealing envelopes so ya don't get a paper cut on your tongue from licking the envelope. And, be sure to use the round nosed scissors so ya don't stab yourself when you cut out the application form and for God's sake DON'T RUN with them scissors.

And use a pen- with your luck, you would break a tip off of a pencil and get lead poisining or something.

With enough people signing up, we can KICKSASS on those WWPAS boys in no time!!!

(With apologies to my pards Buck Montgomery and Hotshot Johnny Tuscadero and the gang at WWPAS- true professionals at their craft. Now, if they could only loosen up some and have fun!!!)

I am now taking reqests for numbers.

1- Maurice 'Mo' Lasses

2- Grizzly Dave

3- Badger Mountain Charlie

4- Wallaby Jack

5- Long Branch Louie

6- Major E A Sterner

7- Ziggady Zag

8- Red Logan

9- Spanish Bit Bob

10-

11- Pit Bull Tex

12- Flashpowder Hal

13-Tanner Hyde

14- Hardmouth

15- Dr. Buck Montgomery, WWPAS Trail boss, honoray member.

16- Grumpy Old Man

17- Titus A. Gnatsass

18- Allie Mo, no e dammit

19- Fannie Kicker

20- Henry Horns

21- Cobra Kid

22- Big Jake

23- Boss Hoss Fly, the guy with not enough room on his signature line to join...

24- Kid Kneestone

25- Copper Mart

26- Okie Sawbones

27- Merry Meg

28- Buffalojack

29- San Fernando Slim

30- Deja Vous

31- Flinthills Dog

32- Chickasaw Bill

33- Mosey West

34- Irish Tom

39- Caliope Cupcake, forever 39

40- Forty Rod

41- Back Forty

45- Rusty Gunn

55- G.P. Cobb

57- Hugh Damwright

60- Stiff Finger Jim

66- Texas LawDog

77- Yellowhouse Sam

98- Just Ed

100- Katastrophe Kate, whose name fits her to a T!

101.- Sneaky Gun Runner

..........................................etc.

911-Yul Catchum

I would be proud to be a member of your group....#44 or #69...whichever is still available or any number that is availble

thanks

MML

Ya might as well sign me up . Grizz can attest to my quals.

Chickasaw Bill

I'll back C.B.'s appointment. Hell, he's a BASS PLAYER!!! :lol:

If'n it please the court. Sign me up! I'll take 44 if'n it's still unoccupied. 'N' make mine black powder!! :P

Looks like Hazel Belle :blush: missed out on #32.

How about #38 for her?

H

Henry, I hope Miss Hazel will accept my apology- I dun screwed up and missed putting her down as #32. Between doing stuff for the chapel drawing in Vegas, and going to school (yup, ya can teach old dogs new tricks), I plumb goofed, must be a senior moment. Or, proof that I belong in KICKSASS I reckon.

The rest of you folks are signed up too. Check the first post for your numbers.

I reckon we'll have a yearly Convention with dancing girls and such. We might git big enough ta git discounts on such things as bandages and emergency room visits and the like.

Grizz

Ya know what they call people that hang around musicisions don't ya ?

DRUMMERS

CHickasaw

you need to get with Blackwater to get the joke ,we is going on about

No worries. I played trumpet in high school, the whole band took pot shots at the drummers.

My son's "band" practices at my house on Tuesday nights, either I'm going deaf, losing my mind, or they are getting better. Now if they'd play something other than death metal, that would be nice. The "vocals" sound like, well, I'm not sure what, but it ain't good.

Grizz

Ya might interduce them to a new lead singer effin ya can catch an alley cat or a coyote . If they are anything like the "band" ??? scross the hollow from my place it would be an inprovement .

I am gonna have to get a bigger sound system to drown them guys out , Thinking about 500 watts of Haggard with 6 3ft collums and 4 4fts.

it would help if they could play in the same key .

A goood set of earplugs under a set of muffs does seem to help quite a bit

See ya down the trail

CB

Grizz

When I was playing during the BAR WARS I had my amp cranked down to where I could waltz a full beer off the table . That old V-2 Ampeg will still put some drive into the music . It is not a lot of fun to play the clubs anymore I dislike playing CD perfect covers , it ain't got any personalty when ya do it like that.

Besides I like old country music , not this bubble gum wanta be pop they are pushing for the most part now . With the old stuff ya know what it it is .

CB

Mo,

I would be honored if you would consider me for membership in this esteemed organization. I think I'd fit right in - bein' an ex-cat juggler and all. Helps if'n you're not standin' over the fire pit whilst yer jugglin' em...

Anyway, if # 665 is availible,(my badge #) I'd be willin' to purchase a Life Membership to get it.

Regards,

Wild Will

:mellow:

Wild Will, you got 665. Anything for a fellow New Yawker....lol.

And I ain't saying anything bout drummers and trumpet and guitar players.

'Cause I played the violin.....couldn't get in a band even if I paid THEM to let me play. :mellow:

Well ol' Chickasaw has heard me sing. Takes a helluva band to cover up my caterwallin' but the two guitar players can work miracles!! :mellow:;)

If y'all ain't keeerful sumbody'll suggest we make a record or sumpn!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

I'm listed as number 98. I asked for 99.

Can this be changed.

I understand that this will cause an increase in my dues.

Thanks...

I'm listed as number 98. I asked for 99.

Can this be changed.

I understand that this will cause an increase in my dues.

Thanks...

Naw, operator error at my end. You can expect a cash refund for 1/2 your dues for the inconvenience. Thanks for catching yet another of my errors.....This is why I am #1 in da club.

:rolleyes:

Archived