SASS Wire Forum

KICKSASS

I have started a group (in name only, no dues, no membership cards, etc.) to counteract those smarties in WWPAS (pronounced Whoopass), the Wild West Performing Arts Society, who shoot, rope, ride, crack whips and throw knifes.

For those of us who can't crack a knuckle, much less a whip, whose dealing with knives are best left to cutting our steaks, or who see their guns flying off into the distance when we try a reverse spin into the holster, or who find themselves tangled up in a rope when they try an overhead spin, well....step right up and join your fellow klutzes.

Yes folks, there is now a group for us klutzes, those who are inept and just plain clumsy.

If you can't joim WWPAS, join the Kluztzy, Inept, Clumsy Kowboys of the Single Action Shooting Society, (KICKSASS).

Now, when ya send in your application, use the self sealing envelopes so ya don't get a paper cut on your tongue from licking the envelope. And, be sure to use the round nosed scissors so ya don't stab yourself when you cut out the application form and for God's sake DON'T RUN with them scissors.

And use a pen- with your luck, you would break a tip off of a pencil and get lead poisining or something.

With enough people signing up, we can KICKSASS on those WWPAS boys in no time!!!

(With apologies to my pards Buck Montgomery and Hotshot Johnny Tuscadero and the gang at WWPAS- true professionals at their craft. Now, if they could only loosen up some and have fun!!!)

I am now taking reqests for numbers.

1- Maurice 'Mo' Lasses

2- Grizzly Dave

3- Badger Mountain Charlie

4- Wallaby Jack

5- Long Branch Louie

6- Major E A Sterner

7- Ziggady Zag

8- Red Logan

9- Spanish Bit Bob

10- Mace Bishop

11- Pit Bull Tex

12- Flashpowder Hal

13-Tanner Hyde

14- Hardmouth

15- Dr. Buck Montgomery, WWPAS Trail boss, honoray member.

16- Grumpy Old Man

17- Titus A. Gnatsass

18- Allie Mo, no e dammit

19- Fannie Kicker

20- Henry Horns

21- Cobra Kid

22- Big Jake

23- Boss Hoss Fly, the guy with not enough room on his signature line to join...

24- Kid Kneestone

25- Copper Mart

26- Okie Sawbones

27- Merry Meg

28- Buffalojack

29- San Fernando Slim

30- Deja Vous

31- Flinthills Dog

32- Chickasaw Bill

33- Mosey West

34- Irish Tom

35- Apache Hawk

36- Chili Pepper Kid, a real WHIPper snapper of a fellow

37- Apache Hawk

38- Hazel Belle, with my apologies for missing #32 for her....

39- Caliope Cupcake, forever 39

40- Forty Rod

41- Back Forty

42- Oklahomabound

43- Badeyebob

44- Blackwater Desperado

45- Rusty Gunn

55- G.P. Cobb

57- Hugh Damwright

60- Stiff Finger Jim

66- Texas LawDog

69- Rob Detroit

77- Yellowhouse Sam

86- Wimpy Hank Yoho (not to be confusalated with wailing Yoko Ono)

99- Just Ed

100- Katastrophe Kate, whose name fits her to a T!

101.- Sneaky Gun Runner

151- That Masked Man :D

665- Wild Will Bartell

..........................................etc.

911-Yul Catchum

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mo, I'd be honored if you would let me join your group.

Would you take an old dog. Pit Bull Tex

I have started a group (in name only, no dues, no membership cards, etc.) to counteract those smarties in WWPAS (pronounced Whoopass), the Wild West Performing Arts Society, who shoot, rope, ride, crack whips and throw knifes.

For those of us who can't crack a knuckle, much less a whip, whose dealing with knives are best left to cutting our steaks, or who see their guns flying off into the distance when we try a reverse spin into the holster, or who find themselves tangled up in a rope when they try an overhead spin, well....step right up and join your fellow klutzes.

Yes folks, there is now a group for us klutzes, those who are inept and just plain clumsy.

If you can't joim WWPAS, join the Kluztzy, Inept, Clumsy Kowboys of the Single Action Shooting Society, (KICKSASS).

Now, when ya send in your application, use the self sealing envelopes so ya don't get a paper cut on your tongue from licking the envelope. And, be sure to use the round nosed scissors so ya don't stab yourself when you cut out the application form and for God's sake DON'T RUN with them scissors.

And use a pen- with your luck, you would break a tip off of a pencil and get lead poisining or something.

With enough people signing up, we can KICKSASS on those WWPAS boys in no time!!!

(With apologies to my pards Buck Montgomery and Hotshot Johnny Tuscadero and the gang at WWPAS- true professionals at their craft. Now, if they could only loosen up some and have fun!!!)

I am now taking reqests for numbers.

1- Maurice 'Mo' Lasses

2- Grizzly Dave

3- Badger Mountain Charlie

4-Wallaby Jack

5- Long Branch Louie

6- Major E A Sterner

7- Ziggady Zag

8- Red Logan

9- Spanish Bit Bob

10- Flinthills Dog

11- Pit Bull Tex

12- Flashpowder Hal

13-Tanner Hyde

28- Buffalojack

40- Forty Rod

Oh, man cuz I can totally make a mess I need to join up right away.. lol.. Make me number 30 the age I was when I first got married .. It sits in my mind a lot.. lol

I'm in, please. Cain't ride a unicycle, hit a curveball, any a them that need talent and coordination. Fair at tyin' my shoes,,,,

Can ya share your secret for tying shoes? I still am having problems with mine. Go bare foot a lot but snow is coming soon.

Well, guys and gals, we got them shaking in their boots for sure now. Why, Dr. Buck Montgomery, the ever so modest and infamous (that's how he spelt it, I thought it should be un-famous) Trail Boss for them fancy spinning, straight shooting, whip cracking Hollywood style stunt guys of WWPAS wanted to be included in our group. So, against my better judgement and with great reluctance, I have given him an honorary membership.

Next thing ya know, that Johnny feller will be barking up for us to let HIM in too! Geesh!

Did I mention that the only dues paying folks we are going to have in this group are the honorary ones?

Can ya share your secret for tying shoes? I still am having problems with mine. Go bare foot a lot but snow is coming soon.

................. velcro ! ..... (an' have someone else actually do 'em up ... :D)

Well, guys and gals, we got them shaking in their boots for sure now. Why, Dr. Buck Montgomery, the ever so modest and infamous (that's how he spelt it, I thought it should be un-famous) Trail Boss for them fancy spinning, straight shooting, whip cracking Hollywood style stunt guys of WWPAS wanted to be included in our group. So, against my better judgement and with great reluctance, I have given him an honorary membership.

Next thing ya know, that Johnny feller will be barking up for us to let HIM in too! Geesh!

Did I mention that the only dues paying folks we are going to have in this group are the honorary ones?

....... he's not a spy ....... is he ?

....... he's not a spy ....... is he ?

See, that's the bee-u-tee of it all.....we KNOW he is a spy, but him being a WWPAS guy, he doesn't know that we know he is, but we know that he doesn't know we know, ya know, so we are, as always, one up on those WWPAS guys.

:D:D

(Sounds kinda Festus Hagen like, don't it?!?)

Hi Cuz,

May I be 18 or 86 please. Less numbers to remember as I have those numbers in other endeavors.

:P

Allie Mo

PS Hubby hates to see me with a knife in my hand since I cut myself while cooking dinner and he had to finish it. :wacko:

..... he had to finish cuttin' you ... ? :o

See, that's the bee-u-tee of it all.....we KNOW he is a spy, but him being a WWPAS guy, he doesn't know that we know he is, but we know that he doesn't know we know, ya know, so we are, as always, one up on those WWPAS guys.

:wacko::P

(Sounds kinga Festus Hagen like, don't it?!?)

...............................I didn't know ......

When you get up to 99 I'll take it.

Not going to be able to kick anything for a while had a knee replaced 3 weeks ago.

Sure cuts into shooting.

I work at 911 and use it on a regular basis (home repairs, y'know) so I would enjoy have membership number "911".

And at first read I thought it read KISSASS so I immediately opened the thread only to discover....., well I still want to be a member.

I work at 911 and use it on a regular basis (home repairs, y'know) so I would enjoy have membership number "911".

And at first read I thought it read KISSASS so I immediately opened the thread only to discover....., well I still want to be a member.

Well, now I can tell those WWPAS boys that our numbers are up in the 900 range now!!

Hi Cuz,

May I be 18 or 86 please. Less numbers to remember as I have those numbers in other endeavors.

:P

Allie Mo

PS Hubby hates to see me with a knife in my hand since I cut myself while cooking dinner and he had to finish it. :wacko:

I am using 18 for you cuz, 'cause that was the age you were when a met you a few years ago.

I donno boys. I walked into the local tavern last night and told them that I was from KICKASS and #3 and the next thing I knowed, I was out in the gutter with my hat all crushed and such.

Did you know that you cud fly for a short distance of somebody grabbed yer belt and collar and heped ya with a lift off? :wacko:

Archived