SASS Wire Forum

KICKSASS

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome Titus and Fannie- I hope ya know what you are getting yourselves into!! :D

No need to roll yer eyes on my account! :wacko::P Believe me, Fannie and I will fit right in with this bunch. Wish I had more time ta spend here in the Saloon.....my kinda place and folks!

Hey Titus! Hows my 650 working for you? :D I've been thinking about it lately, I'm down to only a couple hundred rounds and need to crank up my rockchucker.

Grizz

Grizz, I ain't even had time ta get it outta the box yet! Between work, Thanksgiving, a five day trip to Kentucky for the Mose'n'Bella Turkey Shoot and then caravaning across the state with T-Bone, Whiskey Creek, Iron Maiden, Copperhead Joe, Miss Bo, TN Tombstone and Mose'n'Bella to help the Vaqueros and the Rock Creek Rangers kick off their inaugural shoot, I haven't even had time to move one of my Square Deal B's off the loading bench to make room for the new 650. Gotta get thru a wedding reception for my oldest son this weekend and then I hope to get it crankin!

Titus A. (needin way more time than I got) Gnatsass

MO---I proudly submit my application and request #39 since that is my true age and always will be, and it's how long me legs are, too

Merry Christmas

Ms. CC

MO, I would like 66 because that was my unit # for almost 25 years at the SO in Fort Worth, Tx. I'm retired now, but I can still KICKASS when necessary. I hope to see you at the SASS. I should be there about 0930.

We need to have someway to recognize fellow members at a glance. Maybe a special colored feather to be worn from the hat band or for the gals from a hairpiece. Then we would have a secret signal

of some kind to weed out imposters. All secret signals or hailing signs would have to be decided behind guarded doors at our first convention. Anybody else have any ideas along these lines to insure the

integrity of this great organization remains top priority?

Mosey West

Kicksass #33

Wow- first time I will be connected with anything that has integrity! Not sure my bad reputation can take it!!

Miss Cupcake, welcome and Merry Christmas to you too. Chicksaw, Sneaky, Irish Tom, welcome too.

LawDog, I had to cancel my trip to the Convention this year due to being in training sessions to start being our local town justice- training is right in the middle of the convention. Next year though we will meet, I hope.

Mo. I will proudly accept whatever number is left. Thank you.

Irish Tom.

Duz we have a secret hand shake? :FlagAm:

I never been in such an elite body of folk that I need to shake hands.

Us Badger folk, well, we just sorta wave at each other while we is kicking somebody's

donkey.

That is what kicksass do, don't they? :blink:

We need to have someway to recognize fellow members at a glance. Maybe a special colored feather to be worn from the hat band or for the gals from a hairpiece. Then we would have a secret signal

of some kind to weed out imposters. All secret signals or hailing signs would have to be decided behind guarded doors at our first convention. Anybody else have any ideas along these lines to insure the

Mosey West

Kicksass #33

Agree! +1, Cobb #55

I'm number two! I'm number two!

Wait, that could be taken badly, hmmmm.

Badger, maybe we need arm bands like the Dooley Gang.

That would make us an army?

I ain't nuttin like the Dooley Gang.They wouldn't have me.

We need us a KICKSASS spell checker!

[/quote

Oh no !! The spelling police are on here !! I left out the "S" on KICKSASS due to not 'huntin & peckin' on the puter !! I tend to type faster than I think.. I think ! LOL !!

Oh well... I quess that truly qualifies me for the club !

Katastrophe Kate

Duz we have a secret hand shake? :FlagAm:

I never been in such an elite body of folk that I need to shake hands.

Us Badger folk, well, we just sorta wave at each other while we is kicking somebody's

donkey.

That is what kicksass do, don't they? :blink:

Badger - U DA MAN :excl:

First time i ever showed up in nuther Pards signature (inna gud ways) :excl:

Looks like #10 is still up for grabs. Anyone not ever in the top 10, now's yer chance

Anyone who served in VietNam knows what #1 means and #10 too. That's why I didn't take it.

Big Jake

Maybe I should change MY number?

Looks like #10 is still up for grabs. Anyone not ever in the top 10, now's yer chance

Anyone who served in VietNam knows what #1 means and #10 too. That's why I didn't take it.

Big Jake

I submit our emblem should be an image of a busted pocketknife blade. Daresay that one of the qualifications of belonging to such an elite organization should be that each member sometime in their life has used a good Case XX knife as a screwdriver and resulted in dire consequences for said knife. Extra recognition given to those who have meritorously done it twice or more despite knowing full well what the outcome would be.

Or.....the equivalent dumba$$ stunt. Betcha tried to tighten a screw on a good gun with an ill fitting screwdriver blade at least once too. Don't ask how I know.

At some point Mo, think you need to compile a list of dangit stunts so that potential members can ponder before submitting an application.

Badger - U DA MAN :)

First time i ever showed up in nuther Pards signature (inna gud ways) :P

Kerful Boss Hoss, that cud get you some vacation time in the big house.

You jus never know where my signature is gonna show up.

Since I was forced to give up my medicine show and wagon, by that narrow minded

Sheriff. Well, jus be kerful is all I'm sayin',

That would make us an army?

I ain't nuttin like the Dooley Gang.They wouldn't have me.

If it's any consolation, Badger, The Dammit Gang out-dooled the Dooleys in Tombstone :P

Mosey West

Kicksass #33

I love this... anything with color, sparkle, and looks kinda funky I want in on.. lol... Feather, nice touch.. We could put a little hook on it and hang it from our hair or our hairs.. mean and women alike.. So, now we need a secret handshake or wink or smile... I would say we could all signal by wearing the same color lipstick. but the guys don't like my color.. lol...Oh.. got it.. engraving on our guns..

No need to roll yer eyes on my account! :P:) Believe me, Fannie and I will fit right in with this bunch. Wish I had more time ta spend here in the Saloon.....my kinda place and folks!

I can vouch for these two... I shot with them in AR and MO and they are crazier than I am.. lol... yeah, it is possible folks...

I hope we get tie tacks and secret decoder rings, cept I don't hardly ever wear a tie. BMC, don't worry, NONE of us have guns in this club, we jist like to talk about ol' cowboy stuff. Since I got in early and have a low number, maybe it'll be easier to get in the KICKSASS Hall of Fame. I know I've done enough stupid things in my life to qualify..... :P

Somebody get on the ball and nominate a KICKSASS Person of the Year. Darwin Award winners can only be awarded posthumorously. :FlagAm:

Fact is, our founder none other than MO richly deserves this award.

No, wait till Jan 1 cuz some of us stand to screw up more than MO ever thought about.

Kerful Boss Hoss, that cud get you some vacation time in the big house.

You jus never know where my signature is gonna show up.

Since I was forced to give up my medicine show and wagon, by that narrow minded

Sheriff. Well, jus be kerful is all I'm sayin',

I'm used to sleepin with one eye open, lookin over ma shoulder, usin the back door, sittin with ma back to a wall, sleepin with ma boots on, ...... Well, ya git tha picture :FlagAm:

Somebody get on the ball and nominate a KICKSASS Person of the Year. Darwin Award winners can only be awarded posthumorously. :)

Fact is, our founder none other than MO richly deserves this award.

No, wait till Jan 1 cuz some of us stand to screw up more than MO ever thought about.

OK- we need some volunteers.

KICKSASS Hall of Fame:

I need someone to collect stories that will illustrate why a nominee (every member is eligible to nominate another member, a non-member, or him or herself) is a candidate to be the yearly KICKSASS honoree for induction into our Hall of Fame. The stories can be posted here, or sent to the member who is collecting the stories, who will then add them here for us all to laugh at, er, I mean to study and evaluate for appropriatness, funny-ness, and embarassment factor.

I nominate Yellowhouse Sam and Grizz for this. I need a second, and a vote.

KICKSASS Identification:

We have a volunteer who will print T-shirts with our logo, so we need to have a volunteer who will collect and post potential logos for the T-shirt, as well as come up with an appropriate method of club members identification. A feather in the hat has been suggested, but we can do arm bands a la the Dooley Gang (but better of course!), or a badge, or.........

I nominate dear Deja for this!!! I need a second, and a vote.

All those in favor, say something....knowing this gang, it might be too much to expect the traditional AYE....although if we have Mounted folks, a Neigh may be in order!

Archived