SASS Wire Forum

KICKSASS

Difference between WWPAS and KICKSASS:

Their theme:

Macho, Macho Man, I wanna be a macho man......Village People

KICKSASS theme:

Nacho, Nachos Man, I wan some cheese Nachoo's man....Couch Potato People.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened ta Utah Bobbie, how come he's not on the list ??????

As soon as he decides he wants to step up and be a KICKSASS type of guy, I will add him. Probably off writin' another of them good pomes of his.

Hey, this must be good luck, I'm KICKSASS #2 and I finished 2nd in my category today!

Ok, yeah, only one other person was in it, but....

:unsure:

It cudda been worse, Grizz. You could have been the only guy in the category and came in second.

I'v done that.

It cudda been worse, Grizz. You could have been the only guy in the category and came in second.

I'v done that.

................................ me too ... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey MO, can we get tee shirts?

Something like "I'm a Kickass." :FlagAm:

Of course that could get our a$$ kicked by some little ole lady with a walker.

Meg, I think you nose is growing. Ahhhh, 27? Indeed. Again?

Hey Titus! Hows my 650 working for you? :lol: I've been thinking about it lately, I'm down to only a couple hundred rounds and need to crank up my rockchucker.

Grizz

Hey Grizzly

I have about 1500 45's to do, be OK if I send them to you? :FlagAm: Thanks Pard :)

Hey MO, can we get tee shirts?

Something like "I'm a Kickass." :FlagAm:

Of course that could get our a$$ kicked by some little ole lady with a walker.

I am starting a contest. Best T-shirt slogan for KICKSASS members gets TWO years of free membership for the price of ONE!

Hey Grizzly

I have about 1500 45's to do, be OK if I send them to you? :FlagAm: Thanks Pard :)

I got about 1500 38s of my own to do. Send them to Titus, he won a 650 at Comin at Cha, he should be able to crank them out.

When ya git ready for the KICKASS WWPAS T-shirts; Deeba SloWalker does those here on the ranch in vinyl. Let her know, the design has to be acceptable to cut on the computer program to the plotter/cutter. OR She could screen print if the order was large enough.

DS 40 Ranch

Deeba SloWalker

Deeba-T's

I got about 1500 38s of my own to do. Send them to Titus, he won a 650 at Comin at Cha, he should be able to crank them out.

I have one on my Christmas list, but that list is so long now that I have a feeling that it might be 2090 before I get one :FlagAm:

I have started a group (in name only, no dues, no membership cards, etc.) to counteract those smarties in WWPAS (pronounced Whoopass), the Wild West Performing Arts Society, who shoot, rope, ride, crack whips and throw knifes.

For those of us who can't crack a knuckle, much less a whip, whose dealing with knives are best left to cutting our steaks, or who see their guns flying off into the distance when we try a reverse spin into the holster, or who find themselves tangled up in a rope when they try an overhead spin, well....step right up and join your fellow klutzes.

Yes folks, there is now a group for us klutzes, those who are inept and just plain clumsy.

If you can't joim WWPAS, join the Kluztzy, Inept, Clumsy Kowboys of the Single Action Shooting Society, (KICKSASS).

Now, when ya send in your application, use the self sealing envelopes so ya don't get a paper cut on your tongue from licking the envelope. And, be sure to use the round nosed scissors so ya don't stab yourself when you cut out the application form and for God's sake DON'T RUN with them scissors.

And use a pen- with your luck, you would break a tip off of a pencil and get lead poisining or something.

With enough people signing up, we can KICKSASS on those WWPAS boys in no time!!!

(With apologies to my pards Buck Montgomery and Hotshot Johnny Tuscadero and the gang at WWPAS- true professionals at their craft. Now, if they could only loosen up some and have fun!!!)

I am now taking reqests for numbers.

1- Maurice 'Mo' Lasses

2- Grizzly Dave

3- Badger Mountain Charlie

4-Wallaby Jack

5- Long Branch Louie

6- Major E A Sterner

7- Ziggady Zag

8- Red Logan

9- Spanish Bit Bob

10-

11- Pit Bull Tex

12- Flashpowder Hal

13-Tanner Hyde

14- Hardmouth

15- Dr. Buck Montgomery, WWPAS Trail boss, honoray member.

16- Grumpy Old Man

17- Titus A. Gnatsass

18- Allie Mo, no e dammit

19- Fannie Kicker

20- Henry Horns

26- Okie Sawbones

27- Merry Meg

28- Buffalojack

29- San Fernando Slim

30- Deja Vous

31- Flinthills Dog

40- Forty Rod

55- G.P. Cobb

98- Just Ed

..........................................etc.

911-Yul Catchum

it would be a honor to be part of this fine group sign me up

Cobra Kid

If you're still taken requests for #'s, I'd like to get #22 if you please. Are the dues pro-rated for the year of 2010?

The way I figure it, I owe you for one(1) months dues for the rest of this year. You can bill me for next years dues.

I'll make sure to represent KICKSASS well by doing what makes this a club to be proud of. The check is in the mail.

Big Jake 1001

Archived