SASS Wire Forum

KICKSASS

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Deja,

As the official identification officer for KICKSASS have you decided on armbands or what? They would be good. We just need a color not in use by the Dooley Gang or anyone else. How about red or green.

Some color easy to find. Everybody must be awful busy getting ready for Christmas. This thread hasn't got back to the top for over 2 days.

Merry Christmas to all you fine folks.

Mosey West KICKSASS #33

• 2 weeks later...

I leave for some fun time in Louisiana with my brother and his family, and NO ONE else joins????

Still taking applications, looking for KICKSASS member of the year nominees, silly stories of KICKSASS-quality cowboy happenings, and other things open for discussion as you see fit. (Identification, etc.)

Hope you all had a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2011 is just ripe for growing our group. Let's get'er done!

I leave for some fun time in Louisiana with my brother and his family, and NO ONE else joins????

Still taking applications, looking for KICKSASS member of the year nominees, silly stories of KICKSASS-quality cowboy happenings, and other things open for discussion as you see fit. (Identification, etc.)

Hope you all had a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2011 is just ripe for growing our group. Let's get'er done!

No Mo :blink:

did y'all have a good time?

Had a wonderful time. Was hoping Louisiana would be a bit warmer than it was (in the 40's and 50's while we were there, heading to the mid 70's after we left!), but the fun we had with my brother's kids and grandkids was a blast. Wonderful Christmas time with our sourthern family, went to visit the parents of one of my brother's daughters-in-law, who was into single actions and cowboy shooting and western movies, and had a small old west style saloon built in his yard.

All in all, well worth the 3,300+ miles we drove round trip!

Hope you had a great holiday too, Caliope.

gorsh Badger, yer wearin it out

Archived