SASS Wire Forum

Why can people not stay on topic?

Blastmaster

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433
These

These days the King would have you using Valvoline, Budweiser, or Coca-Cola

The King promised his momma he would never have an alcohol product sponsor him and he has carried that thru to his race teams. I think Valvoline has something with Rousch and Coke spreads their sponorship with many teams...

I like bikes with cards clothes pinned so the spokes make the bike sound cool! And a STP sticker on it of course!! If you were set up like that you were ridin with the King!!

Nowadays with the Ipod loaded up you can ride with the Kings... Albert and BB!

Pepsi is better with peanuts!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The King promised his momma he would never have an alcohol product sponsor him and he has carried that thru to his race teams. I think Valvoline has something with Rousch and Coke spreads their sponorship with many teams...

I like bikes with cards clothes pinned so the spokes make the bike sound cool! And a STP sticker on it of course!! If you were set up like that you were ridin with the King!!

Nowadays with the Ipod loaded up you can ride with the Kings... Albert and BB!

Pepsi is better with peanuts!!

I still put peanuts in my Coke. Get some really strange stares from younger folk. If they say anything I simply ask if they have ever heard of Barbara Mandrell. Country when country wasn't cool!

I still put peanuts in my Coke. Get some really strange stares from younger folk. If they say anything I simply ask if they have ever heard of Barbara Mandrell. Country when country wasn't cool!

Uhmmmm, you make that sound like country is cool now............

So, I was never cool... why bother now when i am getting older? I am comfortable that counts right? And I am having fun, that counts the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are having fun, you must be doing it right (unless you agree with Manatee :lol: )

So, I was never cool... why bother now when i am getting older? I am comfortable that counts right? And I am having fun, that counts the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are having fun, you must be doing it right (unless you agree with Manatee :lol: )

LOL.. okay I agree with me... I have fun.. regardless.. lol

Now that's off topic !!!!

Jabez Cowboy

Oh, do we now have a topic?? lol... fine.. lets see, a topic would be how crazy are you? I would say on a scale o9f 1 to 10 I would come in near the top ... lol

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

Modern Country Music is too noisy from me these days.

I can't hear the words because of the blarring noise. It all sounds a lot like a combination of two sounds that I hate, Heavy Metal and someone scratching a chalkboard!

And by the way, when did they stop teaching basic American History in schools?

Think about it.............

If no one ever got off topic.............

Way back when the very first topic was brought up..........if no one changed the topic............

We would all be talking about the same thing................ day in and day out we'd be talking about the very same thing............. :wacko:

WHAT FUN IS THAT ?????? ? :lol:

BTW, they quit teaching basic American History in school sometime between when I finished and my kids started............somewhere in there it just when to crap.

Todays lucky numbers are 18-26-37-38-42

It's partly to mosty moony in the sunny midwest w/ a slight chance of ................what the heck was the topic again?

~EE Taft~

If you find my truck keys let me know....... :wacko:

I still can't hear outta my right ear......... :lol:

Now that's off topic !!!!

Jabez Cowboy

...thanks... I wuz wunderin' if'n anybody would notice!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

BTW, they quit teaching basic American History in school sometime between when I finished and my kids started............somewhere in there it just when to crap.

I got to wondering how many generations would say the same thing............ :lol:

The topics is way west of the 100th meridian and way south of cow country...till ya gets far enough south that it is cow country again. Anyways, it's a right far piece...

Olen

"I knew I shouldn'ta taken that left toin at Albukoikee."

Fingers (lost again) McGee

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

:wacko:

I got to wondering how many generations would say the same thing............ :wacko:

Bad news is that it's too many during the last 60 years!

You gots to wonder what they're teaching in schools when stuff like this happens ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/01/flag-...day-nationwide/

And it's not an isolated incident, it's taking place across the Country.

:lol:

Desacrating flags was well underway almost a half century ago, about two generations. It is certainly a swing away from The Espionage Act of 1917 and the Sedition Act of 1918 which placed more importance on the state than the freedom of expression. That was another two generations earlier. And two generations before that the American flag was replaced in many states all together. During that period, war protests included lynching blacks in New York.

I suspect most generations have their own challenges to overcome and having overcome them, they are surprised that the following generation does not clearly see it's own challenges.

What sane man of the 1860s did not think he lived in the worst of times. What sane man of 1919 did not think a world war and a massive death count from disease did not herald the worst of times. What sane man of the early 1940s did not think it was the worst of times.

There are serious issues today. There are challenges. The next generation will have to earn the right to see their next generation as near sighted.

Very Best Regards,

BJT

:wacko:

Bad news is that it's too many during the last 60 years!

You gots to wonder what they're teaching in schools when stuff like this happens ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/01/flag-...day-nationwide/

And it's not an isolated incident, it's taking place across the Country.

:lol:

Desacrating flags was well underway almost a half century ago, about two generations. It is certainly a swing away from The Espionage Act of 1917 and the Sedition Act of 1918 which placed more importance on the state than the freedom of expression. That was another two generations earlier. And two generations before that the American flag was replaced in many states all together. During that period, war protests included lynching blacks in New York.

I suspect most generations have their own challenges to overcome and having overcome them, they are surprised that the following generation does not clearly see it's own challenges.

What sane man of the 1860s did not think he lived in the worst of times. What sane man of 1919 did not think a world war and a massive death count from disease did not herald the worst of times. What sane man of the early 1940s did not think it was the worst of times.

There are serious issues today. There are challenges. The next generation will have to earn the right to see their next generation as near sighted.

Very Best Regards,

BJT

That was a good post, BJT.

It's hard to put that notion into words, but you did it well.

~EE Taft~

Let's just add the answer to all other posts here. That will save a lot of time reading what others have said just so we can say what is right!

e.g.

It is the TO's responsibility!

I think we should talk about pig-latin... Amoung the universal languages it has to rank number one??

I think we should talk about pig-latin... Amoung the universal languages it has to rank number one??

Digital may be more universal, you know digital signs, uhmmm fingers raised :lol:

Digits.....now there's a topic that'll get a good spin.

Did you hear about the two digits that thought they were both 11?

p.s. - they were twins.

..........Widder

Digits.....now there's a topic that'll get a good spin.

Did you hear about the two digits that thought they were both 11?

p.s. - they were twins.

..........Widder

Widder... lol I have read your posts and you are my hero.. lol... Okay.. Two digits as in fingers?? lol Like Mccgee?? lol is he a twin???

Widder... lol I have read your posts and you are my hero.. lol... Okay.. Two digits as in fingers?? lol Like Mccgee?? lol is he a twin???

No, but he has an alter ego - Diabolical Ken

Diabolical (I hijacked McGee's login) Ken

Archived