SASS Wire Forum

Why can people not stay on topic?

Blastmaster

Class the topic for tomorrow will be, how to shoot a water pistol... I know you can't wait.. lol

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Da Colt Would be Da flatest ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Softer Steel .....

All da De-Railers I ever used when I worked Driving Trains weighed about 25 Lbs. Ya must have Big holsters .....

And Da Re-Railers weighed bout 55 Lbs. and were used a way more offten ......

Jabez Cowboy

'68, the year I gradumated

Cap guns, it has to be cap guns. Fanner 50s, and Matel Shootin Shell

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

The kickstand on my Harley broke in two this week!

Sat down on the bike, SNAP, and went down. Broke the clutch lever. Zip tied it on and rode it to the mechanic.

A few years ago I blew the carburator right off the motor. Held it on with my knee to ride it home.

Guess that is what I can expect after 170,000 miles on it.

If I told you once I told you a thousand times.. actually you told me one thousand two hunderd and fifty times.. but whos counting?? lol

Da Colt Would be Da flatest ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Softer Steel .....

All da De-Railers I ever used when I worked Driving Trains weighed about 25 Lbs. Ya must have Big holsters .....

And Da Re-Railers weighed bout 55 Lbs. and were used a way more offten ......

Jabez Cowboy

I bow to your far greater knowledge and experience and blame 40 year old memories but a solid chunk of steel 25 lbs might just fit in a very large holster perhaps? I was learning how to wreck things at the time but in truth I gave a lot more attention to the things that went boom during those lessons but if the train hit a SAA welded to the rail barrel first so it acted as a ramp do you really think it might not kick a wheel off the rail? :lol:

Cheers

Windy

PS I spent a week in England about 15 years ago on what they call an "engine driving experience" firing and driving a 9F steam locomotive on the Mid Hants preserved RR pulling a full rake of carriages so I do know a tiny bit about the subject ( went back the next year and did the same sort of thing with "The Flying Scotsman" and I know these are small steam Locos by US standards but they provided me with 2 weeks of pure fun (and a lot of hard work I have to admit as you spend a lot of time at the start and end of each day waking them up and putting them to bed)

I'm not a railroader, but steam locomotives have always had a charm for me.

Now can you tell from the photos below, which locomotive ran over a:

1. Colt

2. USFA

3. Ruger

4. Uberti

A. http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/481trainwreck.jpg

B. http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/mundoavapor_acidente.jpg

C. http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/72110rr.jpg

D. http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/264...Wrecks-A151.jpg

Yes BQ, it's like a prayer request....."Sharing in Love." in other werds...Gossip = prayer chain :lol:

I was a Baptist Preacher once, but then I saw the light. :wacko:

MS

Lawman

Whoa Pard! :wacko: I sure hope bein' a Baptist Preacher just isn't your callin'. 'Cause if it is, it ain't me you've disappointed and will have to explain to. :lol:

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

Remember: No matter how responsible he looks, it's never smart to give a loaded pistol to a monkey!

Does anyone know what "this ole man he play one he play knick knack on my drum, with a knick knack paddy wack give your do a bone" What it means and what song it comes from? Maybe I have the words wrong.. lol

Whoa Pard! :lol: I sure hope bein' a Baptist Preacher just isn't your callin'. 'Cause if it is, it ain't me you've disappointed and will have to explain to. :wacko:

BQ, the Lord n' me has it all werked out..all been takin care of.....Just like givin' ya bad time...glad ya has a since of humor too. :wacko:

MS

ps: Allie, ya wanna what? :lol:

How does one play, "knick-knack"?

Are there rules?

According to Google, You first need a burly Irishman to beat on-----

Skateboarding makes my elbow hurt!!

I'm not sure, but I think if you let someone play Knick-Knack on your elbow, it'll make it better. Especially if that someone uses WD-40. But I don't know. Maybe Ballistol would be better.

Anyway, at least it seems to work for knees. "He played knick-knack on my knee..."

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433
I'm not sure, but I think if you let someone play Knick-Knack on your elbow, it'll make it better. Especially if that someone uses WD-40. But I don't know. Maybe Ballistol would be better.

Anyway, at least it seems to work for knees. "He played knick-knack on my knee..."

JB-80 its twice as good... then on second thought the King probably wouldn't want me to use anything but STP!

Ya can Wack ,,,, Paddy ,,, Mick,,,,Olle,,,, Bubba,,, A Swede,,,,Dane or Norwegian

But Ya can't Wack no Colored ,,,,,,,,,,, Nor no French ....

Ain't this "new World Order " great ???

PC ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,, Get over it ,,, Folks is Folks good or bad, not by color or race.... But by what they do !!!

Jabez Cowboy

How is your weekend going so far? We shot at a Deadwood Match yesterday there sure was a lot of cussing going on. We laughed all day long.

PS: my wife is short

How does one play, "knick-knack"?

Are there rules?

Well, yeah.. my question exactly.. and what does if have to do with a bone?? It this a sort of low budget dinner event?? lol

I once had a girlfriend who was a perfect 38"x 24"x 36"! :lol:

And her other leg was exactly the same!! :wacko::lol::wacko:

I am not even close to that... lol My legs are long.. lol

Okay per request the rules for knick knack paddy wack...

1. has to do with wacking and Irishman I guess, so lest start there do you know one? And what do you have that you can wack them with. It can't be the bone, cuz you will have to use that later in the song.

2. do you have access to a dog, you will need it cuz you have to give it the bone later in the song. (warning, this can not be a stuffed dog)

3. later question, how high can you count?? A lot is riding on this answer.. lol

4. Can you carry a tune past say your front door? Ha, really and you thing I am believing that? lol

5. Last but not least, do you have a den, and are you going to heaven?? If not, please play a different game.. lol

Archived