SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I made one for my late wife. Made it to only hold 5 rounds as it was easier for her to use.
  3. Tanda Weapon Systems . (Todd ) 1-800-315-1628 -7th & Star Rd. , Apache Junction , AZ. Send me your address , & I’ll get the money sent to you . Splitthumb
  4. Looks like it could be a sawed off 22!
  5. I cannot figure out this gun she’s wearing. Anybody?
  6. That's exactly the ones I'm most familiar with. They come with the door hardware package.
  7. This was made using ½" CPVC (for .38/.357) and wooden dowels. Recently passed it on to a new shooter (I'd never used it).
  8. https://www.bninoshops.com/products/wood-baseball-bat-american-flag
  9. Deuce, I have a couple of fixtures used on that jig. Browning HP and another. I’ll dig them out.
  10. I found this photo. I have no idea where to get one of these. I just thought it was cool.
  11. Today
  12. Has her rifle been modified? The spring in the mag tube can be untill 3 1/2 to 4 inches protrude past the tube. GW
  13. My nephew is a firefighter in Omaha. He's busy tonight after tornadoes hit the northwest part of the city, and then moved into Iowa.
  14. Probably somewhere near here
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.