SASS Wire Forum

The Dining Set for Dementia Patients

They'd be handy for folks with bad shoulders too!;)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The interesting part of these comments is how MANY folks still support the Marxist Left.

Apparently they do not yet have a belly full of inflation, illegals, drugs, crime, riots, bums, corruption, loss of gun rights, weaponized law enforcement, kangaroo courts and boys pretending to be girls so they can  beat them in sports and hang out in girls locker rooms.

It also appears the reason for still supporting the above is "orange man bad."

Edited by bgavin
edited for typos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

A stroke left my dad's entire left side 100% immobile.  While he could do most things adequately with his right hand, eating was a shaky affair.  He would get so frustrated that he would just stop trying to eat, so his weight started dropping like a rock.   We got him a plate that was about 2x deeper than your usual plate with an inside lip all the way around and weighted utensils.  Those seemingly small changes made a world of difference.   

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

If there is a go fund me account to buy these for pedo Joe count me in. Anything to help restore some dignity to the White House.  :)
Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:
Gateway Kid

At least you have that for a reason. 

Look at what the folks north of you are having to deal with!

And he's too young for us to blame dementia!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

The other guy is not far behind.

Not really worth a reply…..

But

TDS is so deeply embedded in some they are willing to p!$$ away the last great country just to smugly smile and say how terrible he is, all while supporting someone who has made it clear, his entire career, just how inept, unqualified and corrupt he is!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

• Thanks 2

well , ill not say i think this is an answer in my experience others experiences may vary , my mother died of Alzheimer's back in 2010 , prior to that one of theur dear friends suffered from the same , recently my MIL has been suffering dementia , from what ive seen this is not going to be much help , there is nothing more sad than watching a relative , in-law , friend go through this , its just not fair to either the person suffering or those sharing and caring for them , i dont believe we were meant to live like or with this 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

At least you have that for a reason. 

Look at what the folks north of you are having to deal with!

And he's too young for us to blame dementia!!

Your guy may not have dementia, but he is undoubtedly demented.  <_<

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Guys, there are people actually dealing with dementia -- either personally or as care givers.

Having every conversation that even remotely touches on the subject twisted into a political ya-ya gets old pretty quick.

Edit: 'there'

Edited by Ozark Huckleberry
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2