SASS Wire Forum

How Would You React?

DocWard

Likely I'd say something really intelligent -- something like "W'al I'll be damned!" -- but I'd have to winch my jaw up from belt buckle level first!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

It would depend on the color of the flag they’re flying. Any flag that’s black would be a bad sign. ;)

image.jpeg.3b05650b0eaee13df4d71c44e84988cf.jpeg

As an aside I have been watching “Black Sails” on Netflix. Very interesting, but definitely not something you want the kids to watch. R rated, for sure. 

It’s a show about the pirates of the early 1700’s in the West Indies, as it was called then. Bahamas and the Virgin Islands and such. 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

It would depend on the color of the flag they’re flying. Any flag that’s black would be a bad sign. ;)

image.jpeg.3b05650b0eaee13df4d71c44e84988cf.jpeg

As an aside I have been watching “Black Sails” on Netflix. Very interesting, but definitely not something you want the kids to watch. R rated, for sure. 

It’s a show about the pirates of the early 1700’s in the West Indies, as it was called then. Bahamas and the Virgin Islands and such. 

Wouldn't that be "ARRR!" rated? (Come on, you know SOMEBODY had to do it).

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

i think i might start hearing the theme for the twilight zone in my ear as i was trying to figure out how they could have heard it , a WWII sub would be more believable at that moment , but that black flag would send some chills and me scurrying for some defense 

• 2 weeks later...

I think some of those ships are used either for training exercise or 'Bare Foot' cruises.

If that picture isn't photo shop, it is an interesting picture.

..........Widder