SASS Wire Forum

Chiefs/Bills

I wish KC had tacklers on their defense.  It could make a difference.  But of course I'm glad the Chiefs will continue.  KC - Detroit Super Bowl could be entertaining.

• Like 3

Heck of a good game.  As good as the 9ers Packers game.

Both games were excellent examples of what playoffs should be, hard fought and close, with the winner decided in the last minute.

I expect a 9ers v. Ravens Superbowl, although I would prefer 9ers v. Chiefs.

• Like 2

I couldn’t make it to the end, fell asleep! It was a good game though. 

I’m glad Detroit won the game earlier. 

I was hoping for a Detroit-Bills matchup. I grew up in a time where people wore bags over their heads so nobody would see them at the game. Go Lions!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Ravens did not play the Chiefs or Bills this season. Mahomes has a record of 3-1 against the Ravens. I do not think the Raven's can beat the Chiefs, Chief's Offense is getting back on track to it's capability but had a couple stumbles last night, the defense wasn't great against the run last night until 2nd half but had some clutch moments.  I believe the best AFC game was just played (KC vs Buffalo).

As for the 49ers vs Lions, tough call. I'll be happy watching the Chief's beat either team :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My wife showed me that yesterday. Maybe someone has ESP?

Or not………….

Sam Sackett 

52 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

IMG_3513.jpeg 

Can’t confirm this is a real screenshot but be interesting to see .

The NFL is registered as an “ENTERTAINMENT” business, not a sports operation/organization!!!

The conspiracy theory mill has, on more than a few occasions, used incidents like this to support their claims that NFL productions, (games) are scripted like “Professional Wrestling”!!! <_<   :rolleyes: :o

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

The NFL is registered as an “ENTERTAINMENT” business, not a sports operation/organization!!!

The conspiracy theory mill has, on more than a few occasions, used incidents like this to support their claims that NFL productions, (games) are scripted like “Professional Wrestling”!!! <_<   :rolleyes: :o

Is Gordon Solie announcing the Super Bowl?

I can see it now...

"And Travis Kelce fumbles after receiving a bionic elbow from The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes...Terry Funk picks up the fumble, running it in for the touchdown!"

"They're going for one as Barry Windham comes on the field for the flying drop kick...THE KICK IS BLOCKED by Andre' The Giant!!!!"

"Looks like there's a Royal Rumble going on, it's pandemonium on the field here in Las Vegas folks!"

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

IMG_3513.jpeg 

Can’t confirm this is a real screenshot but be interesting to see .

I don’t believe that for a second. I’ve seen it on other social media sites. Anyone can put anything on the internet. The only thing correct is the date and the artists. 

The teams are favored that’s it

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2023/12/22/2024-super-bowl-date-time-channel/71879191007/

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

According to all current accounts, the photo shown is real.  The news station identified in the photo hasn’t denied the the authenticity of the picture.

There are several sources that have responded to this, all of which have speculated that it was an editorial mistake.

I find it entertaining!  You can always count on the media to screw things up, intentionally or otherwise!!

• Like 1

My wife is from Buffalo, and is a sorta Bills fan.
Always a brides' maid, never a bride.

Many years ago in Colorado Springs, we were in a pizza parlor for Super Bowl.
It was the Broncos and the Bills and we were the only two Bills fans in the place.
We aren't fan boys, so nobody took use for serious.

I was willing to make a bet that Bills vs Broncos playing each other in the Super Bowl, they would both lose.
I thought it was funny...

:D

• Haha 1