SASS Wire Forum

THE BUSHWHACK! 2024 SOUTH CAROLINA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Slippery Stew

FEBRUARY 1 IS THE DEADLINE TO VOTE ON THE STAGES AND ONE OR TWO FLIGHTS!

scstatematch.com

The Bushwhack 2024 - Bushwhackin' the Duke!

10 stages, Wild Bunch, Black Powder, Speed Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun, Free BBQ Friday and Saturday for Shooters, Front Porch Churn Ice Cream, Carolina Silver Sweets, Blade and Bull Axe Throwing, Dynamite Throwing, Mind Reading Show, Shooters Trading Post Swap Meet on Thursday

Scarlett Darlin's Birthday Party!

PROMO GRAPHIC 5.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When you register… please vote for stage I. It’s the one I did to celebrate my 60th birthday. It’s a 4-11-6/4 stage. :wub:

I don’t care about the free shoot - I’ll give it back. I just want to have a birthday stage. 

AND, the 4,11,19,64 and 60th place shooters will get an extra surprise from me. 

There will be CAKE!! And SPECTACULAR weather!

Hugs! 

Scarlett

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Preacherman said:

Promise, no snow? or freezing rain?

Yes!  I promise. To be fair, it wasn’t SNOW or FREEZING rain last year. It DID feel like it. And…it was only for the ONE day! 

The weather event last year was historic. No more. Only historic (and hysterical) thing in 2024 is my 60th birthday on side match day!

Hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 1

This is what it says on the web page.....

"April 11-13, 2023 Belton Gun Club 153 Range Road (153 P-19-15) Belton, SC 29627"

Edited by Rancho Roy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 10:21 AM, Captain Bill Burt said:

Two waves this year instead of 30 person posses!!

Thinkin I may make this one and join the celebration of Scarlett’s 39th birthday!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Shootin Sharyn, Kid Flash and I are all registered.  I have to hand it to Stew, he makes it easy with online registration.  If anyone is interested, all three of us voted for stages B,E,L,P and Q.  All easy to shoot stages, even the one that I wrote, E, and all set up with pistols at four yards and rifles at 8 yards, no strange target arrays.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Shootin Sharyn, Kid Flash and I are all registered.  I have to hand it to Stew, he makes it easy with online registration.  If anyone is interested, all three of us voted for stages B,E,L,P and Q.  All easy to shoot stages, even the one that I wrote, E, and all set up with pistols at four yards and rifles at 8 yards, no strange target arrays.

If you come to Wartrace next week for the Work Shirkers  Match and I have time to move targets you could shoot the Capt. BB Sweep on stage 10.

Randy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

If you come to Wartrace next week for the Work Shirkers  Match and I have time to move targets you could shoot the Capt. BB Sweep on stage 10.

Randy

I would love to join you for the Work Shirkers match but alas my work can’t be shirked right now.

Thats a great name for a sweep! Let’s see if it catches on!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

But you didn’t include I the stage that I wrote in honor of my _____ birthday! :D

The 4-11-6-4 one! 

It’s ok, though. There will still be CAKE! 

Hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Palmetto Traveller said:

Online registration and votes are in for Kitty and I. Looking forward to the match.

Traveller

I KNOW y’all voted RIGHT! :lol:

Yay!!

Hugs!

17 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

I KNOW y’all voted "RIGHT!" :lol:

Yay!!

Hugs!

There @Scarlett I fixed it for ya :lol:

Kajun

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...