SASS Wire Forum

Reloading supplies

slk

Has anyone ever dealt with Midwest Reloads out of Iowa. Just want to make sure they are a legitimate company???

Thanks
Steve

3 minutes ago, slk said:

Has anyone ever dealt with Midwest Reloads out of Iowa. Just want to make sure they are a legitimate company???

Thanks
Steve

Don't do it. Many bad things about Midwest Reloads on the internet. Everything I've seen about them says scam. If they won't take credit cards and only take electronic payments....BEWARE. They say they take CC's but don't.

I only live about an hour and a half from Harlin, drive though there a few times a a year when I go to Omaha and have never heard of them, and been here 40 years, and reloading for at least 30 of them.  Going south in a few weeks, will will make a point to at least do a drive by.  

F.S.

I thought they looked suspicious.. Thanks much to all who replied

Steve

Complete scam. Zelle does not allow payment for ammo by Zelle. Zelle is the only payment option. And I am sure @Scarlett can use her contacts to confirm this site does not have any partnership to sell APP.

Anyway, here is a screen shot from the site:

ScreenShot2023-12-20at8_22_52PM.thumb.png.a6ad04bd610ecebd0db9af5f48118d4d.png

3 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

Complete scam. Zelle does not allow payment for ammo by Zelle. Zelle is the only payment option. And I am sure @Scarlett can use her contacts to confirm this site does not have any partnership to sell APP.

Anyway, here is a screen shot from the site:

ScreenShot2023-12-20at8_22_52PM.thumb.png.a6ad04bd610ecebd0db9af5f48118d4d.png

NO business may use Zelle - it is for PERSON TO PERSON transactions. NO shooting/firearm/reloading business can use PayPal, Venmo, Square, Stripe or GoDaddy Payments. How do I know? I’ve been fired by each of them during the last 12 years.

If you want to buy just a pound of APP, buy the ShootersWorld Multipurpose Black (it’s made by APP and packaged for ShootersWorld). It is IN STOCK at Natchez Shooter Supply. www.Natchezss.com

BE SMART! legitimate sites: powder valley, midway, midsouth shooter supply, Graf & son, Natchez, target sports, brownell, sheels… I’m sure I’m leaving some out. 

Times are too tough… there aren’t many “new players” in the game. Good deals are out there…but not generally online. 

Hugs!!

Scarlett

Archived