SASS Wire Forum

I need everyone to wish me luck

I have a meeting at the bank this afternoon, and if all goes well, I'll be debt free! :lol:
I'm so excited I can barely get my ski mask on. :o

Just have them load a bunch of Bitcoin onto your digital wallet on your cell phone and you will be able to run faster than carrying cash.  No dye packs that way.  

Do you have a driver waiting outside? Make sure the car is running and you have plenty of gas!

19 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Do you have a driver waiting outside? Make sure the car is running and you have plenty of gas!

Use your cellphone and digital wallet, trust me on this.  Just lock the screen and go next door to the Starbucks and have a cup of coffee.  When the cops come, they can do nothing when you tell them you have locked the screen on your cellphone.  No getaway car needed this way.

3 minutes ago, Pb Mark said:

Use your cellphone and digital wallet, trust me on this.  Just lock the screen and go next door to the Starbucks and have a cup of coffee.  When the cops come, they can do nothing when you tell them you have locked the screen on your cellphone.  

Now that all depends on the cops.  Sometimes a seasoned cop will decide that you may get the evidence suppressed but at least you won't get it back.  Courts don't return contraband or stolen property to the suspect, even though it was seized improperly.   

40 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

@Rye Miles #13621,

Frankie, my next door neighbor,

Snip-it_1702302373510.jpg.5842f18b0421b228103bfebec84db2e2.jpg

and his 1958 BMW Isetta.

Snip-it_1702302228132.jpg.ce58c68ba88bc7e8e6ea27a53bc78731.jpg

16 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Now that all depends on the cops.  Sometimes a seasoned cop will decide that you may get the evidence suppressed but at least you won't get it back.  Courts don't return contraband or stolen property to the suspect, even though it was seized improperly.   

I was just assuming that if dumb enough to rob a bank, might not be a good driver either.  No getaway car this way. Save an auto accident and possible innocent injuries this way.  Might be afraid of getting sentenced if caught, to a bitcoin mine with a shovel, digging the earth for more of those bitcoins....

Actually, you missed the prime opportunity.  Not too long ago could have been just put on your full face Covid mask.  Enter the bank, "give me all your money or I will sneeze on you."  

Remember those days?  They actually made us wear masks in the bank.

Archived