SASS Wire Forum

Old Bud Light commercial

Alpo

I don't know how old this commercial is. Says it's a Super Bowl commercial. Also says it was posted to YouTube 17 years ago.

Maybe they were getting ready.

It is hard to believe where Anheuser Bush has gone.  First they are sold to Belgians (In Bev) and then...

The quintessential American Beer....not that I drank, it but it was an Icon.  I promote something less WOKE, Yuengling?

What is the opposite of WOKE?  One word.  Real?  Cowboy?

Cost Anheuser Bush billions and ended at least a couple of careers.

Can you imaging the marketing VP that thought up this idea trying to apply for another marketing position?   "Let's look at your resume"  interview sees VP Marketing Anheuser Bush.  "Thanks for coming". 

Their careers in marketing are DONE and good luck trying to find any decent job with that marketing position from Anheuser Bush on their resume.   

Bud used to make "the best" commercials for Super Bowl.
A long time ago.

Today, we have Twinkle Toes on Bud Light cans and freaks at the Half Time shows.
This gives me an excellent opportunity to shop at Home Depot on Super Bowl day, cuz the place is empty.

21 minutes ago, bgavin said:

We (used to) watch for the commercials, don't give a **** about the game or the half-time show.

I don't watch ANY of it. I never cared about the game. Never cared about the half time show, and always figured that if I wanted to see the commercials, somebody or other would have a network show highlighting them I could watch anyway. 

On 11/30/2023 at 9:29 AM, Alpo said:

I don't know how old this commercial is. Says it's a Super Bowl commercial. Also says it was posted to YouTube 17 years ago.

Maybe they were getting ready.

Who knew :lol::D:P

9 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I don't watch ANY of it. I never cared about the game. Never cared about the half time show, and always figured that if I wanted to see the commercials, somebody or other would have a network show highlighting them I could watch anyway. 

me either - lot of hype over another event we can see most any weekend ....save the halftime show that ive never wanted to see , as to bud - my roommate in college drank it , i never could , i was a PBR guy and still am [i did drink schlitz during the beer strike in 1970 tho , because i had a source] my dad was drinking old style back then , 

Poor dog. The problem in the original commercial posted is that selfish rotten human should have made the dog his own sandwich.

:)

Archived