SASS Wire Forum

Dillon wall calendar

Rye Miles #13621

I've gotten them occasionally, usually if I'm ordering something else and have to pay for shipping. 

41 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

As much as I like their products and how they stand behind them, Mrs. Cassidy is **NOT** a fan of their catalog covers, let alone their calendars. 

Same here. 

51 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

As much as I like their products and how they stand behind them, Mrs. Cassidy is **NOT** a fan of their catalog covers, let alone their calendars. 

8 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Same here. 

There are some benefits to being single!:lol:

Mrs. Lose has made the cover of the Blue Press a few times.:P

In my dreams.

I only received one of their calendars years ago. For kicks I put it on the fridge with magnets. 
I came home from work and it was gone. I figured she threw it away.

She had taken it to the garage and put it on the wall. :lol:
When she got home she said “Those girls are cute, but they aren’t going to hang out in my kitchen.”

My ex used to give me the Sports Illustrated calendar every year for Christmas...it was relegated to the garage also. I would buy her a 365 Days of Puppies calendar every year.

I can't remember the last time that I actually paid for a calendar. When I worked, like Dirty Dan Dawkins, I received free desktop (large) and wall calendars (medium) from electrical supply houses. Now I get them free from my car insurance company. I keep them in my computer/reloading room where I spend a lot of time.

Mrs. Sun buys a large calendar from the $1.25 Store that we hang from the side of a kitchen cabinet for household community use.

Archived