SASS Wire Forum

Sold, WTS race ready SKB 150

SOLD

SKB 150 12ga.  Super nice single selective trigger SKB, fresh from the shop of J. Meadows who did his magic on it, including mechanical triggers along with his standard action job.  A very few safe dents in the wood,  no cracks anywhere.  Blueing is about prefect, with nice engraving along most of the reciever.  Near as I can tell, a 150 is the same as an SKB 100 only with the beavertail forend like a 200  PM me if you need more photos or info.

$2,000.00 delivered

IMG_1220.jpeg

IMG_1219.jpeg

IMG_1218.jpeg

IMG_1217.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg

IMG_1215.jpeg

21 hours ago, Kid Death 6683 said:

SKB 100 has splinter forearm & extractors, 150 has beavertail forearm & extractors, 200 has beavertail forearm & ejectors.

100's and 200's were both built with both style forearms, it's just that most 100's have splinter forearms and most 200's have beavertail forearms. I've never see a 150 with anything other than a beavertail.

J.M.

I believe the 2 upgrades that made a 150 was the beavertail forearm & some engraving on the sides of the receiver. Some model 200E's had coin finished receivers with super fine machine or etched, scroll engraving. ALL were fine doubles. 

Can't believe this has not been scooped up yet. They're not getting any cheaper folks especially a SKB done up by Johnny Meadows. Like money in the bank. I own three of them. Another bump for a good pard. 

6 hours ago, Knucky McPee said:

Can't believe this has not been scooped up yet. They're not getting any cheaper folks especially a SKB done up by Johnny Meadows. Like money in the bank. I own three of them. Another bump for a good pard. 

No kidding!  Can someone please buy this so I can quit thinking about it myself?  I have a 200e and a 150 and prefer the 150.

I've been looking for an SKB for the last three months.....Crickets until the first of November and now there seems to be a new listing every other day!  Better get 'em while you can!

I have all 3 and the 100 and 150 are both in the blue finish with the 150 having scroll work and beavertail forend like the 200 where the 200 has a nickel finish and split extractors along with the afore mentioned forearm. When new they all came with either a 26 or 28 inch barrel, however,  there were some with 30 inch barrels or so I have have heard. I prefer my 100's over the others all of them have Fast Eddie work done on them and all shoot really well. i just prefer the 100's for cowboy.

On 11/21/2023 at 7:19 AM, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

100's and 200's were both built with both style forearms, it's just that most 100's have splinter forearms and most 200's have beavertail forearms. I've never see a 150 with anything other than a beavertail.

J.M.

I have a 100 and a 200 and both have splinter forearms.. 

Randy

On 11/21/2023 at 8:19 AM, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

J.M.

I'm still shooting a 150 I bought from you years ago!  Great shotgun.

Archived