SASS Wire Forum

NCIS SIDNEY Aussies beware :)

PowderRiverCowboy

The main thing I have never understood about NCIS is why Tony continued to have a job.

He went through Kate's purse, he went through Paula's purse and took her birth control pills. He constantly went through Kate's desk and Ziva's desk and Paula's desk and McGee's desk. He stole McGee's food. He read notices on Kate's PDA. He constantly was trying to break into Ziva's email.

If I was one of his coworkers I would have been complaining to HR at least weekly. The guy was a jerk. No matter how good of an investigator he might have been, he was a jerk. McGee should have beat the crap out of him half a dozen times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I liked the original NCIS. Overblown as it was it was entertaining. I tried watching the New Orleans and Hawaii spinoffs I think I made it 5 episodes on the NO one and 2 on the Hawaiian one. I liked Scott Bacula on Star Trek Enterprise, but not NCIS New Orleans. The Hawaiian NCIS seemed like they were trying too hard.

What gets me is how big is the U.S. Navy / Marine Corps presence in Australia? Why would they need and NCIS office there?

No answers to these questions will be fine. I was more or less thinking aloud. 
I’ll not be watching it. 

3 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

I liked the original NCIS. Overblown as it was it was entertaining. I tried watching the New Orleans and Hawaii spinoffs I think I made it 5 episodes on the NO one and 2 on the Hawaiian one. I liked Scott Bacula on Star Trek Enterprise, but not NCIS New Orleans. The Hawaiian NCIS seemed like they were trying too hard.

What gets me is how big is the U.S. Navy / Marine Corps presence in Australia? Why would they need and NCIS office there?

No answers to these questions will be fine. I was more or less thinking aloud. 
I’ll not be watching it. 

Yes , bought the Hadji bootleg seasons of Original NCIS In Iraq think like seasons 1-6 ?? 10 bucks and  decent copy for the downtime . Didn't mind the  NCIS  LA series though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Yes , bought the Hadji bootleg seasons of Original NCIS In Iraq think like seasons 1-6 ?? 10 bucks and  decent copy for the downtime . Didn't mind the  NCIS  LA series though

Dang! Forgot that one. Yes, the LA NCIS isn’t bad. 

12 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Yes, it was not hard to watch her in LA.

Screenshot_20231116-204656_DuckDuckGo.jpg

She’s also a fantastic dancer!  She won the Portugese version of Dancing With The Stars!

• Like 1