SASS Wire Forum

Just Can't Get Away From It

I'm not a big TV sports watcher. But I used to like watching the Chiefs from time to time. The inane babble from the broadcast is bad enough (can they just stop yammering about nothing like "physicality"?), but this Taylor Swift obsession is just unbelievable. Turned the game off. I can check the score online without that BS.

image.jpeg

Showing Taylor Swift is getting football fans aggravated. I want to see a good game and not have it interrupted by showing her. 

Live in Kansas.  Wife and I watch NFL in different rooms typically.   We turned Broncos / Chiefs off at about the same time though. 

Caused me to have a dream last night too.  Thousands of little Swifties dancing around to that be-bop crap.... all shooting single action revolvers into the air.  Alec Balwin was leading the crowd...all of them were wearing KC Red Jerseys. 

SEC in particular, and Div I NCAA in general are just a farm system for the NFL. Nothing college about it except for the location of the stadium. Even then, they’re often played in NFL stadiums. 

Not knocking NCAA fans, I just don’t think there’s a difference between the leagues, except that the NCAA football playoffs are an annual sham. 

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :P

12 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

SEC in particular, and Div I NCAA in general are just a farm system for the NFL. Nothing college about it except for the location of the stadium. Even then, they’re often played in NFL stadiums. 

Not knocking NCAA fans, I just don’t think there’s a difference between the leagues, except that the NCAA football playoffs are an annual sham. 

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :P

Keeping the Curmudgeon alive and well. :lol:

im aware of her popularity but i dont get the worship bit , but then i didnt get it with elvis or any other entertainer ....ill admit i bought a lot of franks stuff , deanos too , i bought a lot of will=y and waylons stuff , i bought a lot of lindas , krises , carleys , joans , even the beatles  and janices stuff , if i could get my money back i would - i can hear all of them on the radio and i dont listen to all the LPs , discs , tapres ive bought anymore 0 they just take up space , i know this dates me - i do listen to my doors stuff occasionally but its seldom these days , 

so ....i dont get it , shes a cutie and she sounds good but im not spending hard earned cash on her ....unless she sits across the table from me ove a beer 

Archived