SASS Wire Forum

Cats #3

Alpo

That pink thing she was using in the 8 minute time frame. What did she say that was?

It sounded like she said acme groomer, but the internet is not know what an acme groomer is so possibly I misunderstood her.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

That pink thing she was using in the 8 minute time frame. What did she say that was?

It sounded like she said acme groomer, but the internet is not know what an acme groomer is so possibly I misunderstood her.

I thought I heard an f in there so I’m going to suggest flea groomer.  Might have been a vowel before it, maybe a trade name.

Edited by Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2023 at 5:45 AM, Alpo said:

cat thermometer.png

I had a little dog, one of the most lovable, peaceful, and pleasant creatures ever.....but she hated that insult to her person and she fought it every time.  She lived almost 17 years and never quit fighting the thermometer until the end.

• Like 3

We took a beagle to the vet. He was standing up there on the table and the vet lifted up his tail to stick the thermometer in and almost stuck the thermometer in his mouth. Bugle swamped ends faster than I had ever seen him move before, and he didn't just have his lips curled back over his teeth he had his mouth half open. He did not want that.

• Haha 3

I was sitting in another room than my gal. She was watching the tv news. Evidently, they had a story about a cat that looks like a lion. She said "There's a cat on here that look's like he's a lion". I said, "Doesn't surprise me, none of them cats tell the truth."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I love my big boy.  I swear I do. 

41E73EAB-20FE-4CAE-A3DF-5E8D898FE575.thumb.jpeg.6bd2a62f38e6489a71f099d7adce3a99.jpeg

Once he's finished with these ornaments, which should be fairly soon, I will replace them with some he can't destroy so easily. 

• Like 3