SASS Wire Forum

Gatling Gun Shoot ?

PowderRiverCowboy

There is a guy that is a gun dealer that wants to trade me one of those for one of my gun carts. I don’t know how much I’d shoot it if I did the trade.

Have you priced that gun? It’s pricey, but man what fun it could be…unless you load your 9mm ammo on a single stage press. :rolleyes: :lol:

@Yul Lose go ahead and trade him. Then take it to EOT with you and see how much it sells for!

2 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

@Yul Lose go ahead and trade him. Then take it to EOT with you and see how much it sells for!

I can’t get the cart that he wants built that quick, maybe next year. The gun that he wants to trade is bronze or brass and stainless with the tripod stand. If I do do the deal I’m going to build the 2 wheeled carriage for it. You guys are going to talk me into doing the deal, ya know.

18 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I can’t get the cart that he wants built that quick, maybe next year. The gun that he wants to trade is bronze or brass and stainless with the tripod stand. If I do do the deal I’m going to build the 2 wheeled carriage for it. You guys are going to talk me into doing the deal, ya know.

Well yes, what are friends for :)

5 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Knew a guy some years ago who made them in .22rf.  Personally, I'd want one in a much larger caliber...30mm...with an A-10 attached to it!:o:D

In Iraq I actually ordered a M134 Minigun for my MRAP and well something about the price tag got shot down by Brigade LOL almost had it 
https://www.military.com/video/guns/machine-guns/the-m134-minigun/1697255470001

1 hour ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

In Iraq I actually ordered a M134 Minigun for my MRAP and well something about the price tag got shot down by Brigade LOL almost had it 
https://www.military.com/video/guns/machine-guns/the-m134-minigun/1697255470001

Way back when I was in the Navy and working on EA-3s we found the part # and NSN for the rear remotely controlled twin 50 that was mounted in the tail of the original A-3Ds. One Friday night while out on the town we got the bright idea to try and order one. So on Saturday weekend shift we submitted the request. Unfortunately the weekend supply clerk figured it out and cancelled our request. :(

Archived