Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Beautiful Catch


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Rare photograph of stork delivering baby.

FB_IMG_1618094130180.jpg

My Dr. told me that since I had misbehaved as a young man that all my babies would be born naked?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

WOW, looks like that fish has hooked hisowndangself a big bird..... :D

 

..........Widder

 

 

Give a fish a bird and you'll feed him for a day

 

Teach a fish to bird and you'll feed him for life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Give a fish a bird and you'll feed him for a day

 

Teach a fish to bird and you'll feed him for life

Knew a guy had a house right on the Cuyahoga river. I had heard there were some big northerns in the river and asked if he ever fished for them. He said no, but every once in a while momma duck would come along with her ducklings in tow and there would be a splash at the end of the line and one less duckling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

 

Give a fish a bird and you'll feed him for a day

 

Teach a fish to bird and you'll feed him for life

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day

Set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he will spend all day fishing and swilling beer with his friends, and all night tying flies and telling lies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

Knew a guy had a house right on the Cuyahoga river. I had heard there were some big northerns in the river and asked if he ever fished for them. He said no, but every once in a while momma duck would come along with her ducklings in tow and there would be a splash at the end of the line and one less duckling.

Saw that happen a few times. Spring Lake in west Michigan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2021 at 7:44 AM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

WOW, looks like that fish has hooked hisowndangself a big bird..... :D

 

..........Widder

 

I've heard of Bald Eagles getting dragged under by salmon that were too big.  apparently they cannot release while there is downward force so if the fish doesn't come out of the water, the bird is going for one last swim...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.