SASS Wire Forum

Campaign Drama

About the only drama left in this campaign is whether the ex-veep will come out in the daylight. I’ve never seen a campaign like this. Voters are entitled to see BOTH candidates, hopefully in spirited debate.

Is he going to enter the ring or stay in the locker room? The world wants to know. 

The ex veep can stay in his parent's basement for all I care although I would love to see DJT absolutely Trump him in a debate. :D

9 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

About the only drama left in this campaign is whether the ex-veep will come out in the daylight. I’ve never seen a campaign like this. Voters are entitled to see BOTH candidates, hopefully in spirited debate.

Is he going to enter the ring or stay in the locker room? The world wants to know. 

The problem is his handlers know that the more the ex VP is exposed to the public, the odds of him saying something really stupid go up drastically.

Being serious the ex VP has always been prone to making politically inadvisable remarks and he has had a stutter since he was young, but now he appears to be in the early stages of dementia. 

1 hour ago, Trigger Mike said:

Seems like part of why hillery lost is because she didn't go out and make speeches near as much as her opponent,  thinking she had it in the bag.  

She IS THE BAG

I received Hannity's book, "Live Free or Die".  I've started reading it, and have come to one conclusion: Those of us who believe in the U.S. Constitution and our America will probably agree with 99.95% of what he has written, so there isn't much point in reading it.  And the libs out there, like several close relatives of mine, WON'T read it! Not sure if there are any people unsure of what to believe or support who will read it out of curiosity and be persuaded by it!  Too bad! A lot of effort went into the book.  Just sayin'!

Stay well, Pards!

Hide'n Biden's cognitive abilities have deteriorated to the point he has started to have difficulties reading a promter.  In his so-called news conference Thursday he flubbed a long sentence.   He obviously read to far ahead & lost his place.

wont stop the attempt but i have to agree that the lack of public exposure is blatantly pointing to a lack of confidence in the candidate - also agree he is coming off less capable of holding office than mccain did in that election that was a pathetic attempt to  repay political loyalty ahead of the common good - JUST GOT NOTHING TO OFFER , just plain politics 

Archived