SASS Wire Forum

New toy

Utah Bob #35998

Carol got me a fancy new camera for Christmas.:wub: Whut with one thing and another I haven't used it yet. I'll be reading the manual and then start on my new career as a photojournalist. As soon as I get that Crackerjack Box degree. ;)

CANON.jpg

You don't need the degree if  you have a camera. Picture books are so much easier for some to understand...but Cracker Jacks are tasty so you can still get the degree if you like.

Go to Washington and get some good shots of Nancy Pelosi scratching her @$$, then sniffing her fingers.  You’ll make lotsa money$$.

Cat Brules

4 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Carol got me a fancy new camera for Christmas.:wub: Whut with one thing and another I haven't used it yet. I'll be reading the manual and then start on my new career as a photojournalist. As soon as I get that Crackerjack Box degree. ;)

CANON.jpg

Send in your Canon box top for the master’s degree. 

5 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

CANON.jpg

You had me until you said you were gonna RT-FM:lol:

OLG 

I’m glad you had a camera in your phone so that you could take a photograph of your camera.

3 hours ago, South-Eye Ned said:

I’m glad you had a camera in your phone so that you could take a photograph of your camera.

Actually I used the old sporadically functioning Fuji camera that this one will replace. ;)

Now Bob, if you want to be a REAL photojournalist, in the modern media you will also have to Utilize the self applied lobotomy, ie: icepick. It aint fun.

Imis

20 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Actually I used the old sporadically functioning Fuji camera that this one will replace. ;)

That’s what I get for assumptioning.

Archived