SASS Wire Forum

LEAD MINE VALLEY SHOOT OUT /OCOEE RANGERS

Purly SASS # 57438

Well, his teaching techniques are worth every 'whomp' on the backsides.

Folks like you and me will shoot a rattlesnake......ole Randy just beats em to death with his 'Whomp stick'... ;)

..........Widder

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a little over 2 weeks, all the bantering, brash talking and lip smacking will be on the line to see

who really brought the Whoopin.

But regardless of who did or who didn't,  you can bet that EVERYONE will bring the Funnin.

The Purly Posse has worked hard to make this match a stellar 1-day event.

If you love the Cowboy socializing, this will be a good place to enjoy some great camaraderie.

If you love some great stages (6 of them) and have fun doing it.....this will be the place to be.

When your friends ask you where you were on September 22, 2018, you will be proud to tell them

you were at the Lead Mine Valley Shootout.

And when your friends ask if Widder whooped up on Purly, you'll be able to tell them the

story as an eye witness account..... :lol::P

..........Widder

We have 92 shooters on the who's coming list if you are planning to shoot with us get those registrations in or let me know you are coming. Six stages one day match. $25. Shoot fee covers match entry, lunch, door prizes, belt buckles to category winners, and a chance to go home with a Dillon 650. Also , Widder is bringing a can of Tennessee Whop Azz to have with his lunch.

Hey, Purly!

Save some ice cream for ol' Jackalope and Anita Margarita.  Looks like we're gonna make it to your party!

Jackalope

p.s.  Purly, just let me know if you want me to sidetrack Widder.  I'll ask him about those little .22 rifles he likes to talk about.  That'll keep him busy.

Hey Big Country glad your coming! I know where there is a Huddle House up here, do you think we can get the gang back together?? :-)

Purly, if there is still room, sign me up. Extra Old Man Shooting One Handed. (Y'all might call it Silver Senior Duelist). If Tennessee comes to TMM I'll try to send the money with him. Maybe he won't spend it all on extra Whoop AZZ before he gets there. If I end up and have to work it will be worth the $25 just to be in the drawing for the 650 and I'm sure Tennessee could eat my share of the Ice Cream also.

Randy

16 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Purly, if there is still room, sign me up. Extra Old Man Shooting One Handed. (Y'all might call it Silver Senior Duelist). If Tennessee comes to TMM I'll try to send the money with him. Maybe he won't spend it all on extra Whoop AZZ before he gets there. If I end up and have to work it will be worth the $25 just to be in the drawing for the 650 and I'm sure Tennessee could eat my share of the Ice Cream also.

Randy

I'll pay him Randy. And yes, if you have to work I will definitely take care of your ice cream!

On 9/6/2018 at 1:30 PM, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

We have 92 shooters on the who's coming list if you are planning to shoot with us get those registrations in or let me know you are coming.

Application going in the mail tomorrow if you still have room. 

31 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I hope they dont think they're gonna win my 650 or get any of my ice cream!

I heard 'some' of them are coming and plan to open up a big 16oz. can of Whoop Azzzzzzz on YOU.

Maybe you would be better off if you practiced eating Ice Cream over the weekend and then

show us some of your Ice Cream eating skills after the match..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder

24 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I heard 'some' of them are coming and plan to open up a big 16oz. can of Whoop Azzzzzzz on YOU.

Maybe you would be better off if you practiced eating Ice Cream over the weekend and then

show us some of your Ice Cream eating skills after the match..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder

Well Widder, I wasn't gonna do it but you've forced my hand. In addition to the most average shooting skills you'll ever lay eyes on; I'm gonna have to show you some backwoods voodoo. This here stuff is hill folk medicine man type voodoo. The kinda thing that'll give the boogie man nightmares, and make your cornbread not rise. Yessir, chickens will quit layin and cows will dry up. The last time I did any of this was in the Sahara forest.

I don't think sprinkling a little VooDoo dust around Purly's gun cart is gonna slow him down.

His rifle has already been 'VooDoo Proofed' by a witch doctor from Louisiana.

And everyone knows that VooDoo dust won't effect RandyStEagle.   Its rumored that he uses stuff

like that for gun lube..... ;)

And I know 'the dust' ain't gonna work on PapaDave or Drifter cause they can chew up a cup of VooDoo

Dust and spit it out like candy before most folks have breakfast.

Sooooo, instead of trying to put the VooDoo on others, why not just try some of my 'special lube' 

that will help you instead.    Its a great lube..... trust me!

..........Widder

59 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I don't think sprinkling a little VooDoo dust around Purly's gun cart is gonna slow him down.

His rifle has already been 'VooDoo Proofed' by a witch doctor from Louisiana.

And everyone knows that VooDoo dust won't effect RandyStEagle.   Its rumored that he uses stuff

like that for gun lube..... ;)

And I know 'the dust' ain't gonna work on PapaDave or Drifter cause they can chew up a cup of VooDoo

Dust and spit it out like candy before most folks have breakfast.

Sooooo, instead of trying to put the VooDoo on others, why not just try some of my 'special lube' 

that will help you instead.    Its a great lube..... trust me!

..........Widder

Widder, I pick witch doctors from Louisiana out of my scat. As far as your speshul lube goes, I aint fallin for that again. As far as those quick shootin fast talking hombres you mentioned. They gonna help me spread the manur...uh dust.

4 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Widder, I pick witch doctors from Louisiana out of my scat. As far as your speshul lube goes, I aint fallin for that again. As far as those quick shootin fast talking hombres you mentioned. They gonna help me spread the manur...uh dust.

Tennessee, just don't be shooting no "Quad Taps":P:lol::rolleyes:.  

Widder, that VooDoo dust on pizza ain't bad either!

I'm just gad I don't shoot in a Category against you, Tennessee or any of the others mentioned above.

Randy

Widder and Tennessee, bring your "A" game . Ain't no Tennessee Whoop Azz or Voodoo dust going to slow me down.

I'll be at Tennessee Mountain Mauraders Saturday so bring your best.

You guys might want to check with Badlands Bob, Crazy Kajan and Koda Joe to find out what happens when you start messing with the dark forces.

I have seen it bite ol' Tbone even and you know he is one tough hombre.

1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Widder and Tennessee, bring your "A" game . Ain't no Tennessee Whoop Azz or Voodoo dust going to slow me down.

I'll be at Tennessee Mountain Mauraders Saturday so bring your best.

Well at best, I've got about a "c" game. But boy oh boy, if there was ice cream eatin at mystery dog you'd see an "A" game!

TN,

you need to get you some white britches, white shirt, white hat and a red bandana and call yeowndangself the 'IceCream Cowboy'.

You could get one of them small ice cream coolers on wheels and use it for your new gun cart.

THEN..... you could put the big chill on Purly..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder

After giving this some careful thought I take back anything I might have said or implied concerning anything having to do with voodoo, any kind of dust, chicken bones, chicken feet, or anything that might bring the Badlands Bob hex on.

22 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

After giving this some careful thought I take back anything I might have said or implied concerning anything having to do with voodoo, any kind of dust, chicken bones, chicken feet, or anything that might bring the Badlands Bob hex on.

Purly I hate to admit it, but I have no clue what the Badlands Bob hex is! Someone fill me in.

The way I heard the story was Badlands and his partner Krazy Kajun went down to the swamps of New Orleans to contact one of those swamp ladies Kajun had known in his mis-spent youth. Well when they was prowling around they found out she had some mystical power involving frogs eye, and some chicken bones and feet. Well they just had to have some of that magical stuff as they were getting ready to shoot the Georgia State match. Well they brought the chicken feet with them when they possed up with their shooting pards. Right off they started shaking them feet and mumbling some strange sounds. Since Kajun is from that area he was letting it roll. Bob, still learning the language done most of the bone rattling. Then they got to hanging those chicken feet on their pards gun cart so they could see them just before they was called to the line to shoot. Well they thought everything was working like it was susposed to til it was Bobs turn to shoot. When he reached down for his long gun it was like he was in a trance. Somehow he managed to get a shot off but instead of hitting the right target the bullet made a nice hole in the table. And not only that but everybody that had anything to do with them feet didnt do to well. So I take back anything I might have said or thought about any voodoo thing.

I bet they went to see ole Marie Laveau's granddaughter. Lot of people don't know Marie was Catholic. She didnt let that get out too much. I hear her granddaughter fell off the wagon and started drinkin that firewater.

This here injun/backwoodsman stuff trumps that voodoo and hoodoo. I gotta go find a polecat and spit in its eye while I'm rubbing 2 rocks on a goats butt. Thats gonna get me an extra helping of ice cream at Lead Mine. That or I'll slip someone an extry 5.00

I gotta get to thinking up some excuses for not shootin great. 

Archived