SASS Wire Forum

LEAD MINE VALLEY SHOOT OUT /OCOEE RANGERS

Purly SASS # 57438

4 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I gotta get to thinking up some excuses for not shootin great. 

Just be yeself!     :o

Vegas is runnin odds on how many 'P's you'll earn and if you'll earn more 'P's than 'Misses'.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

Anyhow, as for this Saturday at Mystery Dog, Just bring your camera and take some pictures of Purly, Charly and Red.  

Then go home and study their techniques.   Then you will be able to forget about rubbing rocks on goats butts

or eating raw mountain oysters..... ;)

..........Widder

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tn, it was not just Bob that the juju got. Seems they were messing with Koda, he had a gun fall off the table, the curse stayed with Kajan up to Black Gold. Any way, seems like a mighty big bear someone is poking.

Just to make sure I dont get bit, I am having Copperhead bring me some of his holy water to make sure I am covered.

23 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Tn, it was not just Bob that the juju got. Seems they were messing with Koda, he had a gun fall off the table, the curse stayed with Kajan up to Black Gold. Any way, seems like a mighty big bear someone is poking.

Just to make sure I dont get bit, I am having Copperhead bring me some of his holy water to make sure I am covered.

If they's a sure fire cure fer the voodoos, it be holy water! I may need to get cured up myowndangself.

6 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I will have registration forms at Tennessee Mountain Mauraders Saturday 

Purly, the one and only Randy St Eagle gave me his entrance fee yesterday. Dont let me forget to pay you tomorrow. He said I could have his ice cream. If you dont believe me, just ask me and I'll tell ya. Oh, and he promised not to do any 4 shot triple taps!

RUMOR CONTROL:

Purly,   I was told this afternoon that at Mystery Dog on Saturday, a Hurricane is gonna come blowing

in from around Murfreesboro.   Its name is Tn. 'Hurricane' Williams and he told me that

he plans to leave a path of destruction while at Mystery Dog Ranch, the likes of which we've never

seen before.

I say that's just a bunch of diddly squat.    I doubt we'll even feel a slight breeze while he's on the firing

line..... :lol:

..........Widder

21 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

RUMOR CONTROL:

Purly,   I was told this afternoon that at Mystery Dog on Saturday, a Hurricane is gonna come blowing

in from around Murfreesboro.   Its name is Tn. 'Hurricane' Williams and he told me that

he plans to leave a path of destruction while at Mystery Dog Ranch, the likes of which we've never

seen before.

I say that's just a bunch of diddly squat.    I doubt we'll even feel a slight breeze while he's on the firing

line..... :lol:

..........Widder

I get no respect. It figures after this week the stage would call for a quad tap and I'd triple tap it. It was more like a tropical depression rolling through. Dang "p" let Widder slip by me. I'll never live it down...default_laugh.png.5b9fd51a223ab715ae11451c66e24ca1.png

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

I get no respect. It figures after this week the stage would call for a quad tap and I'd triple tap it. It was more like a tropical depression rolling through. Dang "p" let Widder slip by me. I'll never live it down...default_laugh.png.5b9fd51a223ab715ae11451c66e24ca1.png

That's what happens after you spend a whole week trying to turn a Triple tap plus 1 into a quad tap.:P:lol: You forgot the plus 1

Randy

24 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

That's what happens after you spend a whole week trying to turn a Triple tap plus 1 into a quad tap.:P:lol: You forgot the plus 1

Randy

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I gave purly your money today and we signed you up for wrangler. Purly said I could have your ice cream!

23 minutes ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

Me and Ruthie will see y'all there! TW, you better save me some of that ice cream lest I dry up and blow away in the breeze.

Slim you want some ice cream, come sit with me! Ill be planted as close as I can get to it!

55 minutes ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

Me and Ruthie will see y'all there! TW, you better save me some of that ice cream lest I dry up and blow away in the breeze.

You might, you've already lost a person.

I just hope Purly didn't put any quad taps in the stages:P:lol::D

Randy

20 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

You might, you've already lost a person.

I just hope Purly didn't put any quad taps in the stages:P:lol::D

Randy

Hahaha! I got a P at mystery dog last weekend. You guessed it, I was supposed to quad tap a target and only tripled it! Funny stuff!

I might have to do a quad tap on the ice cream. The Moon Pie lady loaded us up on Moon Pies. I heard there are going to be big thick brownies too. Food has been ordered. Stages finalized. We will set up range friday.  Widder will have his lightning  shotguns and his "A" game. Let the fun begin.

27 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I might have to do a quad tap on the ice cream. The Moon Pie lady loaded us up on Moon Pies. I heard there are going to be big thick brownies too. Food has been ordered. Stages finalized. We will set up range friday.  Widder will have his lightning  shotguns and his "A" game. Let the fun begin.

This isn't doing my diabetes any good!  I can't wait!

1911 Betus.jpg

1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Widder will show up with a smiling face and an enthusiastic attitude because I get to hang out and shoot with some

darn good friends.

Now, if I don't forget to pump the ole 97 good enough to eject empties, I 'might' be able to put a good whoopin

on the Purly Man.    And of course, a fresh Moon Pie and homemade Ice Cream will probably make me 

forget anything that happens on the firing line..... ;)

..........Widder

My wife asked me if I had a shoot this weekend. I said "well, it's more like going to school". She asked who was gonna be doing the schoolin'. I told her it was two fellas named Redpurl Saintwidder and his buddy Hurricane Doubledrifter and they'd be hard to beat. I reckon she knows more about cowboy shootin than I thought, cause she asked me what category they shot. Thats one of the only times I been speechless. Well, unless you count when I'm eatin.

6 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

My wife asked me if I had a shoot this weekend. I said "well, it's more like going to school". She asked who was gonna be doing the schoolin'. I told her it was two fellas named Redpurl Saintwidder and his buddy Hurricane Doubledrifter and they'd be hard to beat. I reckon she knows more about cowboy shootin than I thought, cause she asked me what category they shot. Thats one of the only times I been speechless. Well, unless you count when I'm eatin.

or after a trip around the range between a triple and quad tap?

28 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Believe I know those 2 pards. Them wimmin are usually pretty smart Tennessee. I'll see you at the school yard Saturday!

1 hour ago, Barkeep Casey said:

If I see either of them 2 cowboys I am going to hand them a paddle :D

ahhhhh, so its YOU who has that paddle.    

I don't know about the paddle, but I still got an unopened 12 oz. can of Whoop Azz.

I might have to pop it open on the Purly Man this Saturday.

..........Widder

16 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Tyrel, we still have room for you to come help keep these two under control.

I would LOVE to, but I have a conflict of interest. My anniversary is 9/21 and if I want to keep peace I need to take missus Tyrel to Gatlinburg. I know the answer is to get her to shoot with us, but we're not there yet. Besides, who would keep me straight :lol:

Purly, funny you would mention that. I have given my guns their annual cleaning to get ready for the trip out west. My 66 looks better now than it did when i bought it.

1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Purly, funny you would mention that. I have given my guns their annual cleaning to get ready for the trip out west. My 66 looks better now than it did when i bought it.

Just like getting new guns.

On 9/19/2018 at 7:45 PM, Tyrel Cody said:

I would LOVE to, but I have a conflict of interest. My anniversary is 9/21 and if I want to keep peace I need to take missus Tyrel to Gatlinburg. I know the answer is to get her to shoot with us, but we're not there yet. Besides, who would keep me straight :lol:

Tyrel, Cleveland is sorta on the way to Gatlinburg.

Archived