SASS Wire Forum

LEAD MINE VALLEY SHOOT OUT /OCOEE RANGERS

Purly SASS # 57438

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great 1 day match and Purly does a great job writing stages and organizing the match too. And somebody is gonna win a new Dillion 650 for a $25.00 entry fee. That's a great bargain!

4 hours ago, Ocoee Red #31751 said:

This is a great 1 day match and Purly does a great job writing stages and organizing the match too. And somebody is gonna win a new Dillion 650 for a $25.00 entry fee. That's a great bargain!

Thats IS a great gift.   And our shooting Pards need to know that this IS NOT a raffle type give away but rather the participating shooters will be automatically eligible to win the Dillon 650.

Purly knows how to 'get r dun'.

..........Widder

3 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I heard a rumor we may have home made ice cream. 

I heard a rumor that some sharp shooting hot shot from middle TN is suppose to bring a whoopin tomorrow

at Marauders, especially for you and me..... :o

I say that kind of talk is a bunch of diddly squat.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

20180818_124155.thumb.jpg.51abe5edd2f8b8a91c911d2235643119.jpgWidder, the Tennessee sharpshooter showed up all prepared to whoop up on you and me. 

Well, there was a flaw in my plan. I forgot to open the can! Purly, it looks like I'll have to make a special trip up to Cleveland next weekend to give yall the what for. I left the can in Widder's hands. He said something about serving it with humble pie next weekend...

I now have 'The Can'.    Its a can of Tennessee Whoop A$$zzz.

I will be bringing it with me next weekend to Cleveland.

I will use it religiously to pour out sweet revenge on the Purly man.

He brought his revered 'A' game today, along with his lightening fast rifle.   When he's on with that rifle, he's hard to whoop.

But little does he know that TN Williams and meowndangself are just pulling him into a big ambush.  

He'll show up next week,  waving and smiling at all the pretty girls and having his picture taken with his fans.   His hat will still

be feeling a little tight from his big head.

AND then it will happen........ 'Katie Bar The Door'.....    Tn. Williams, under my instructions, will whoop up one of his patented 'Duck of Death'

matches and before the dust settles,  the Purly man will be soaking the crying towel.

Yep,  I'm gonna turn Tn. Williams loose.

Like today, just before he shot Stage 4, I whispered to him to 'turn it on' and show em what to expect next week.   And then he burn it down.

Updates will follow!

..........Widder

44 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Widder be sure to bring your can of Tennessee Whop Azz. I'll get your picture with it. 

Just one question...will that can be opened at the time of the picture taking? :o

Kajun

On 8/18/2018 at 7:41 PM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I now have 'The Can'.    Its a can of Tennessee Whoop A$$zzz.

I will be bringing it with me next weekend to Cleveland.

I will use it religiously to pour out sweet revenge on the Purly man.

He brought his revered 'A' game today, along with his lightening fast rifle.   When he's on with that rifle, he's hard to whoop.

But little does he know that TN Williams and meowndangself are just pulling him into a big ambush.  

He'll show up next week,  waving and smiling at all the pretty girls and having his picture taken with his fans.   His hat will still

be feeling a little tight from his big head.

AND then it will happen........ 'Katie Bar The Door'.....    Tn. Williams, under my instructions, will whoop up one of his patented 'Duck of Death'

matches and before the dust settles,  the Purly man will be soaking the crying towel.

Yep,  I'm gonna turn Tn. Williams loose.

Like today, just before he shot Stage 4, I whispered to him to 'turn it on' and show em what to expect next week.   And then he burn it down.

Updates will follow!

..........Widder

55 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Widder be sure to bring your can of Tennessee Whop Azz. I'll get your picture with it. 

Purly, you beat up on me worse'n that son of a gun at my first jiu-jitsu tournament. He got me in that pretzel hold that nobody could get out of but me. Remind me to tell you about it.

Hopefully someone remembers to bring the can opener this weekend!

I heard the funniest story this morning.

I heard that the Chattanooga/N.Georgia area was awaken by what felt like an earthquake.

They later discovered that it was Purly shaking in his boots because he heard that TN Williams

was bringing a whole 6-pak of 'Whoop Azz' to Cleveland this weekend and open it up on him.

Whew, I'm glad he ain't coming after me..... :o

..........Widder

Purly, 

Widder was in clear violation of the range rules this weekend. Here is the proof! He should've only been able to shoot on bay 5. I'm catching on to you guys. The only reason you didnt enforce these range rules with Widder and his relentless is because you would've had to enforce it against your rifle too!

20180825_113631.jpg

42 minutes ago, Shootin Sharyn said:

Captain Bill is coming, he said he will send his app in tomorrow. I have to watch the kids. :-(

Shouldn't it be the other way around!!  You need to go talk to Dixie! ;)

Kajun

1 hour ago, Shootin Sharyn said:

Captain Bill is coming, he said he will send his app in tomorrow. I have to watch the kids. :-(

Can you not rent the kids out for the day Sharyn? Sorry you can't make it. We'll try to control the Captain for a few hours.

21 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Bring the kids with you. They will find something to do.

OK!  Apps for Captain Bill, Iron Cowboy and me are in the mailbox.  The youngest two will try to stay out from underfoot.

2 minutes ago, Shootin Sharyn said:

OK!  Apps for Captain Bill, Iron Cowboy and me are in the mailbox.  The youngest two will try to stay out from underfoot.

Atta girl !!

Reasons to shoot this match:

1. great place to shoot.   Each stage is bermed and has ample covering to help keep everyone dry.  Plus, if its hot, each stage has a couple big fans to help keep some of the heat down.   And, its on level ground:  no walking up and down.

2. great folks.   The Ocoee Rangers are a great group of folks to hang around.

3. Although I ain't seen em, I suspect the stages will be fast with big, relatively close targets.   And the competition should be great all across every category.

4. Entering and Shooting the match gives you a chance at the Dillon 650.

5.   Ya get a chance to whoop up on Purly..... which don't happen often.

6.  HOME MADE ICE CREAM!

..........Widder

Widder, you are right.  These are all good reasons to come shoot with us. Don't forget we are giving cool belt buckles to category winners and overall champions. 

As for #5. Where's the pleasure in beating up on an old cowboy. 

1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Widder, you are right.  These are all good reasons to come shoot with us. Don't forget we are giving cool belt buckles to category winners and overall champions. 

As for #5. Where's the pleasure in beating up on an old cowboy. 

The "old cowboy" might have a few years on him, but his gun shooting is still mighty quick, especially that

old, beat up 73 that sings like a lightening bolt in the "old cowboy's hands..... :D

The "old cowboy" is still mighty competitive and dishes out a good whoopin most every Saturday.   And I suspect the "old cowboy" will be on his 'A' game at the Lead Mine Valley Shootout and will show No Mercy to many of us..... ;)

p.s. - that would make your rifle a good name..... 'No Mercy'.

..........Widder

7 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

This thing filled up yet? In addition to shootin', I aint good at sharing my ice cream!

Hey TN,

you gonna brang one of them cans of 'Whoop AZZ' with you again..... :lol:

You might wanna brang a whole 6-pak this next time cause that itty-bitty can you brought down to

Mystery Dog seem to have left you a little thirsty when you left..... :P

Matter of fact, I kinda left a little thirsty meowndangself..... :D

P.S. - you might wanna brang us both some 'survival drinks' this next time cause I gotta a feeling

that Purly is gonna pull a gallon of 'A Game' outta his bag soon.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey TN,

you gonna brang one of them cans of 'Whoop AZZ' with you again..... :lol:

You might wanna brang a whole 6-pak this next time cause that itty-bitty can you brought down to

Mystery Dog seem to have left you a little thirsty when you left..... :P

Matter of fact, I kinda left a little thirsty meowndangself..... :D

P.S. - you might wanna brang us both some 'survival drinks' this next time cause I gotta a feeling

that Purly is gonna pull a gallon of 'A Game' outta his bag soon.

..........Widder

Widder, you better get ready cause I'm gonna bring the biggest helping of fair to middlin' shooting skills with me you ever seen! 

WHEW..... sometimes, "fair to middlin"  is good enough.

You got a couple more weeks for intensive training from Randy St. Eagle to put all those shooting skills

together.    Git R Dun!

..........Widder

26 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

WHEW..... sometimes, "fair to middlin"  is good enough.

You got a couple more weeks for intensive training from Randy St. Eagle to put all those shooting skills

together.    Git R Dun!

..........Widder

Randy keeps a fairly good sized stick with him when we're shootin. He follows me around and swarps me with it pretty regular even if'n I aint done nothin wrong. He says thats for the times when I mess up and he dont see it. I got no choice but to take it seein as how he dont charge me to hang out with him...

Archived