SASS Wire Forum

How would you handle the Zombie Apocalypse?

14 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

If you want to watch a Zombie series that is gross, silly and funnier than all get out you have to check out “Z Nation”. 

My favorite Zombie flick is “Zombieland”. 

I don't care much for the whole zombie thing, but that movie was funny!

1 minute ago, Wapaloosie73 said:

I prepare for the Liberal apocalypse....... not zombies. ;)

Stock up on cocoa, puppies and crayons.:D

16 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Stock up on cocoa, puppies and crayons.:D

Don't forget the shiny baubles...and posters telling them to "keep calm...."

You are covered if you want to attract them.

If you want to repel them you need signs that say "Job Fair," or "Military Recruiting.":D

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I would surround myself with Deuce, Santa Fe River Stan, Missouri Lefty, Matt Black, Tater, Sidekick, Red Knee,  and a host of other Cowboy/girl shooters that were heavily armed with all sorts of their favorite guns..... :lol:

Yeah, but would their .38 mouse fart loads be enough to stop a zombie? :unsure:

Like on the show Walking Dead, I think your fellow human survivors would be more of a threat than the zombies. I think I'd just go hide in a cabin deep inside a national park and live off the land. Not too many zombies or human ruffians would bother to hike halfway up Mount Rainier or Yellowstone to get me. Actually scratch Yellowstone, there are thousands of zombies there every summer afternoon.

34 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

You are covered if you want to attract them.

If you want to repel them you need signs that say "Job Fair," or "Military Recruiting.":D

Or Trump rally.....

Did you hear about the herd of brain eating Zombies that invaded Washington DC?  They all starved to death.

On 4/2/2018 at 5:51 PM, W. D. Pickett said:

Weld up an armored bulldozer, and go zombie squashing!  Also, weld up a big rotary snowplow to deal with them.  Deposits the remains on the side of the road.  You could weld up a big metal spool using half in steel cable, power it from a PTO on a truck and have a huge zombie whacker.  40 foot swath would work good.  Have to make less passes....plus you cut the grass at the same time.

a Hydro Ax would be just the ticket for thinning out the zombies !

Figure up here they'd be froze at least 6 months a year.    Shouldn"t be a problem    GW

Archived