SASS Wire Forum

No longer need STS Gold hulls - Bought some green

Max Payne

Don't need STS hulls anymore.

Thanks, John!

Maybe check out the local trap and skeet clubs. Most toss the hulls away. Was in Vegas for a CAS shoot last year. We were camped at the shotgun part of the complex. They had a weekend skeet shoot and no one picked up the hulls. The Complex raked them up and tossed them away. The guy I was with and I went garbage barrel diving and came back from there with 1900, + or -a few, hulls. AA's, Red and Grey plus some STS's and Gold Nitro's.. The price was right.

No valid reason for Gold over Green. I've shot lots of the Gold. However, I can get the Greens now, & the Golds are dried up, I did load up about 75 of the Green this morning & shot them, just to verify no unusual sticking, etc. Everything went fine.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Try papcharlieshulls.com

Pap Charlie died a year or so ago and his son quit the business. He was my favorite source and within driving distance.

Larry Earp

Purly, I have enjoyed the microscopic streak of coming out on top, but I know not to get too used to it. I really need about 48 minimum so I have enough for makeups during a 6 stage match!

Pap Charlie died a year or so ago

Sad to hear, but that explains why I didn't get replies to email requests to purchase over the last couple years.

:(

Good luck, GJ

Archived