SASS Wire Forum

Super Broncs!

Utah Bob #35998

Great game. Stupid commercials tho. :)

Goes without saying. WTH was that Dr

Pepper thing with the tiny rock star and the cat???

But what if two western teams end up playing the SB in a western city?? Will the media cover it? :D:rolleyes:

Goes without saying. WTH was that Dr

Pepper thing with the tiny rock star and the cat???

I was kinda wondering that myself. I had at least 50 people trying to sell me something

and I never knew what they were selling.

But what if two western teams end up playing the SB in a western city?? Will the media cover it? :D:rolleyes:

That would negate the Souper bowl.

[/quote

Don't look like that is going to happen.

[/quote

Don't look like that is going to happen.

Not so far! Looking like the OK Corral for those AZ boys. ;)

The Cats have taken care of any all western Super Bowl thoughts. Kinda' exclamatory the way they did it too!!

Long as Elroy has anything to do with Denver, I hope almost anybody else wins!! Only thing worse would be for Belicheat to get in!!

and YES!! I know his name is Elway....... <_<

Peyton hasn't had a great game in him in a lot of years. He single handedly almost lost the game with his inability to throw the ball. He missed at least two touchdowns with passes that floated and couldn't put any mustard on about every other pass. With all the three and outs the Bronco's can consider themselves lucky to get to attend the super bowl. 17 of 32 isn't going to cut it. For his sake I hope he wins and retires, like his boss.

Peyton hasn't had a great game in him in a lot of years.

That's hilarious! :D

As long as Manning can get enough touchdowns and the defense can hold the Cats... Right now we have both regular cornerbacks with some injuries, although they say they will be able to play in the 'Bowl in two weeks! (Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!)

In the meantime, we will just have to endure all the hype from both the NFL and the political campaigns. (I have instructed my wife to make sure I have the shotgun locked up when the commercials for all political ads of any kind, plus the NFL hype come on T.V.! :P;) I really can't afford new television sets at this time!

Cam Newton is the real deal. It will be a battle between him and the Bonco's defense.

Archived