SASS Wire Forum

Star Trek at the O K Corral

I saw this episode yesterday, never saw it before!! I was laughing my fool A$% off!!!

http://www.startrek.com/database_article/spectre-of-the-gun

Jeez, I couldn't count the misses.......one thing for sure, they didn't win the match. On the other hand, Kirk and crew were wearing illegal items. Maybe Palewolf will have to rule on this one.

And Bones had some experience in this scenario.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3hKGezANH4

As Morgan Earp!!!

LL

I just saw that the other night! They have a young Jim Earp, they said he was 19 and the kid in the family. I believe James Earp was the oldest brother! So much for historically correct scripting! :lol:

Guest Milo Talon SASS #23163

Used a pic of the actor who played Morgan for years as my avatar. Rex Holman. Played bad guys in dozens of TV westerns. And yes, I really enjoyed that episode.

Used a pic of the actor who played Morgan for years as my avatar. Rex Holman. Played bad guys in dozens of TV westerns. And yes, I really enjoyed that episode.

And Morgan was considered a cold blooded killer…….only on Star Trek! :lol:

I liked the Star Trek episode, but the "Gunfight at OK Corral" was the worst western I have ever seen. James Earp was the oldest, and wasn't killed in Tombstone. I don't think there was a historically correct scene in that entire POS movie.

I liked the Star Trek episode, but the "Gunfight at OK Corral" was the worst western I have ever seen. James Earp was the oldest, and wasn't killed in Tombstone. I don't think there was a historically correct scene in that entire POS movie.

+1 :)

Well, I wouldn't call it a POS.....there's some decent action with Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster. If you determine the value of a western by its historical accuracy, you'd be hard pressed to find a handful of "good" movies. And besides, Rhonda Fleming was a knockout. :o

LL

LL

Archived